• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ronaldinho last night!

Gooner83

Great match, the guy is a genuis up there with Henry for sure.

Can take the freekicks as well, some great touches and dribbles.

Can't wait till Sky Sports show Barca next :D

They are a better all round team than Real Madrid, they got a good defender in Puyol and Davids in the middle.

Hope they can keep going and pip real madrid, the gap is only 6pts now, and Barca have won 8 or 9 in a row.

Double_H

Established Member
u know his Mom was there last night and its his 24TH birthday
so he wanted a special Night :mrgreen:

Soler

Established Member
Top stuff, will be glad that Barca look set to be back in the Champion's League next season. I'd rather them and not crap like Real Sociedad and Celta Vigo.

Aussie

Established Member
Thats the freaky thing he is only 24. I was watching this tribute to him yesterday on Aus tv and some of his goals were just freaky. Glad he didnt go to the ****.

Mark

Established Member
I haven't seen him recently. He's a brilliant player and it is really good for us that he didn't go to the mancs.

lewdikris

Established Member
Make him the dream team Arsenal player anytime you like - the guy's a phenomenon.

Might be a leeeetle bit expensive however...

patrick42uk

Established Member
IMO post zidane the biggest challengers for world player of the year will be henry, ronaldinho and zlatan (when he moves to italy)

patrick42uk

Established Member
Mark said:
Zlatan's moving to Italy? I didn't hear about this. Which club?

he will be, his agent says he has stayed long enough at ajax. roma and juventus are possible suitors. roma have played a tactic with casssano and totti and a target man before this season, but the target man was carew. Imagine this, cassano and totti just behind Zlatan. mouthwatering. although roma would need to sort out their finances first.

Mark

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
Mark said:
Zlatan's moving to Italy? I didn't hear about this. Which club?

he will be, his agent says he has stayed long enough at ajax. roma and juventus are possible suitors. roma have played a tactic with casssano and totti and a target man before this season, but the target man was carew. Imagine this, cassano and totti just behind Zlatan. mouthwatering. although roma would need to sort out their finances first.

I don't think they could afford him without selling Totti. :(

It may just be Cassano behind Zlatan.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Patrick, I would possibly add Reyes and van der Vaart to also be up there in the running for World player of the year in years to come. I saw the Barca game last night and Ronaldinho was wonderful to watch. I never knew what a superb player he is before this season. Imagine if he had joined Man Utd. :shock:

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I like watching Cassano and Totti play. They have a good understanding and are getting better and better. Cassano has tons of potential.

lewdikris

Established Member
I think it's more plausible that Roma would sell Emerson or Samuel than Totti - lose him and the fans would revolt, Capello would leave, and the spirit of the team would go. Emerson and Samuel could be replaced, Totti couldn't. Ever.

I have a feeling Zlatan could replace Trezeguet at Juve, with Trez to Barca and Kluivert to us, Chelsea or Newcastle. And that would make Barca a serious serious team again next season.

tox

Davids has been a revelation at Barca, there has been a noteable improvment since his arrival.

Soler

Established Member
lewdikris said:
I think it's more plausible that Roma would sell Emerson or Samuel than Totti - lose him and the fans would revolt, Capello would leave, and the spirit of the team would go. Emerson and Samuel could be replaced, Totti couldn't. Ever.

Totti is Roma, Henry is Arsenal, Shearer is Newcastle, Maldini in Milan, etcetera.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom