• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sky One's 'The Premiership's Greatest Players'

brianfrance

Established Member
I'm a bit surprised to see Le Tissier in this list
Here in France, noboby knows him (I know that he played for Southampton, it's all)
He's a real star in England ??

hesham

Established Member
were the hell is ADAMS definitly should of been in top three and Berkamp should have been around the middle. sky r a bunch of ManU c**k s**king pricks

Soler

Established Member
brianfrance said:
Here in France, noboby knows him (I know that he played for Southampton, it's all)

Le Tissier is the volley and screamer master. If you ever happen to find a tape or DVD with the best of Le Tissier, buy it because his goals were just unreal.

Aussie

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
brianfrance said:

Le Tissier is the volley and screamer master. If you ever happen to find a tape or DVD with the best of Le Tissier, buy it because his goals were just unreal.

On the show ten best goals of the decade they show the top ten and many others of the best ever in the premier league. Some of his goals are unreal. How about those ones where somebody flicks it up for him and just lifts it up over the wall and into the net. God he was good. Loved his hairstyle as well.

There is no way Cantona should have been 2nd, DB should have been, I also think Seaman should have been in there somewhere. In his prime he was incredible and pulled off some saves that were unreal, But I agree Shearer did deserve to be 1st

tox

He got no medals because he played for southampton, doesn't mean he isn't quality tho.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom