• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Soton v Poop

A

Anonymous

I heard the penalty was a dive, yet there is no outcry in the media. No surprise there.

Owen can continue taking penalties, haha.

AFCG7

Established Member
ASHBURRN said:
I heard the penalty was a dive, yet there is no outcry in the media. No surprise there.

Hehehehehe ... media outcry ? not when we arent involved.
Still waiting for the outcry over Scholesy.. wont happen.. maybe they are hopin everyone has forgotten about it.

Mark

Established Member
Why Houllier still has Owen taking penalties after all these misses is just beyond me. May they both keep this tactic going for a long long time. :)

Arjan

ASHBURRN said:

A dive, this piece of play-acting needs a new word, at least 5 yards out of the box, some defender (dodd?) grabs kewells shirt, of which he lets go immidiatly, but Kewell takes 3 more steps and tumbles into the box.

It was obvious on TV that is was outside the box and not even a foul, because it happens all the time.

Eastrek

I couldn't stop laughing at Owen's miss just after the first southampton goal, how it didn't go in i'll never no! :-D

Aussie

Established Member
True Owen has missed a few this year Diver Boy has missed two or three as well. Henry missed one against inter :cry: :cry: . I hear Reyes takes an awsome penalty can anyone confirm this.

kNiteMare

GoonerGurjit said:
Alexone234 said:
I am starting the "Houllier In" campaign to ensure he stays there for a good while.

I'll do the same for Heskey and Owen. :wink:

Hehe, liverpool has to keep them there AS LONG AS POSSIBLE :twisted: so that they can "challenge" for the 6th spots in the EPL in hope for a place in UFEA cup next year :wink: 8)

Aussie said:
I hear Reyes takes an awsome penalty can anyone confirm this.
When is that?

skart14

kNiteMare said:
GoonerGurjit said:
Alexone234 said:
I am starting the "Houllier In" campaign to ensure he stays there for a good while.

I'll do the same for Heskey and Owen. :wink:

Hehe, liverpool has to keep them there AS LONG AS POSSIBLE :twisted: so that they can "challenge" for the 6th spots in the EPL in hope for a place in UFEA cup next year :wink: 8)

Aussie said:
I hear Reyes takes an awsome penalty can anyone confirm this.
When is that?

i think he was sevilla's penalty taker...pretty good too..

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom