• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The 2020–21 UEFA Nations League

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

As weak a Spanish side as I can remember but I wouldn't write them off in this one.

That said if this French side really click they should punish them.

Tir Na Nog

Spain playing what was City's 2nd choice CB pairing of last season and Chelsea's 2nd choice LB/LWB, while their main outlet is Torres who is far from being a starter at City, the decline is mad.

Tir Na Nog

France haven't shown up, Spain playing their typical style without the tools to really hurt France.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
If you watch the Euro cup this summer and now the Nations League (even though I am in principle opposed to this stupid competition--I would be fuming if I were United and lost a player injured to this ****--and it is paining me to admit I am watching this match, haha), I think it is pretty obvious who the best international manager is (by some distance, IMO).

Someone I would've liked instead of Em*ry to replace Wenger.

He seems pretty happy managing the national team though and pissing off the important sports medias with his adversarial style, though, lol. Certainly will stay on at least for the world cup.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A bunch of criminal international managers with their talented squads - Deschamps, Southgate, Löw (before he left), Martinez and Santos.
Not saying It’s the case all the time, but sometimes it’s the teams that have too many stars that struggle to win it all on the international stage. Too many egos and too much choice to manage.

Top Bottom