• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

sticks

am concerned that my gold member ticket has yet to arrive - and no email confirming payment etc - any thoughts? - oh and btw was on hold for 1 hour and 37 minutes to grab my ticket - phew

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

i usually lurk around these parts in the transfer section as the window comes to a close but thought i'd sign up this time arond.

been a gooner since i was born (a good few decades), and as my username indicates i'm a fan of pearl jam.
i'm also a 'conspiracy theorist' (truth-seeker).

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

Great username!

ah eddie, tis yourself ! :bye:
i think 'given to fly' is their best song (followed by 'i am mine').

i'm not liking too much of their recent material, but when most of their catalogue is some of the best music ever made i can't be too critical.

and on the usernames is it possible to change it ? would like to if at all possible seeing as i'm still a new recruit to here and all.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member

i'm not liking too much of their recent material, but when most of their catalogue is some of the best music ever made i can't be too critical.

and on the usernames is it possible to change it ? would like to if at all possible seeing as i'm still a new recruit to here and all.

Agree, not really a fan of their recent material. I find myself listening to MTV Unplugged often, even though it's almost 30 years ago.

Think you can change your username if you ask one of the mods.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

i usually lurk around these parts in the transfer section as the window comes to a close but thought i'd sign up this time arond.

been a gooner since i was born (a good few decades), and as my username indicates i'm a fan of pearl jam.
i'm also a 'conspiracy theorist' (truth-seeker).

changed my username, inspired by that football-headed kid from the cartoon 'hey arnold' :)

Yeosol

Might as well make a post here to not be that one weird guy who only posts about covid vaccines.

I live in Stockholm. I don't like anti-vaxxers. But I do like Arsenal, sometimes. Have been following the club since the early 90s, and watching Smith-Rowe and Saka play football makes me happy.

MarcyMoo

Been away for some time needed to sort my family out and its been a long road and its still a long road but its getting better
Not for Arsenal so it seems.
Im MarcyMoo been a Arsenal Fan since the age of 4 when my late Granddad took me to my first game
23rd August 1975 Home game against Stoke and we didn't win that either lol

I just wanted to say Hi and also hope that things get better for our team

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Good Ebening

Just stopped by to say hi! and bye! very busy, no time to visit forum!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Great song and nice new user name! Like it! :thumbsup:

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

Any specific? Just out of honest interest. Just name a couple to give a flavour, like JFK's assassination was a CIA operation etc.

PS. Not big on conspiracy theories myself.

yip, JFK is one, 9/11 is another, plandemic, sorry, scamdemic, sorry i meant the covids is another 😆 even now evolution is smelling like manure.
but no, not flat earth ! 😁

i can go on. everything we have been taught is a lie. what i do know for absolute fact is that it's not economic, political, social, or environmental conflicts we are in , but a spiritual one. that is what governs humanity. that which we can't see. it's Biblical (Ephesians 6:12)

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

yip, JFK is one, 9/11 is another, plandemic, sorry, scamdemic, sorry i meant the covids is another 😆 even now evolution is smelling like manure.
but no, not flat earth ! 😁

i can go on. everything we have been taught is a lie. what i do know for absolute fact is that it's not economic, political, social, or environmental conflicts we are in , but a spiritual one. that is what governs humanity. that which we can't see. it's Biblical (Ephesians 6:12)
Ay Caramba! You are really going for broke then when it comes to this.

Again, out of interest and not to start an argument: Who then in you view are the the rulers of the darkness of this world? Who have this spiritual wickedness in high places?

Top Bottom