• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Rangers v The Arsenal | Saturday, July 17 | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arteta didn't tell Auba to miss 3 sitters. I really do wonder what planet you're on sometimes. The overall football looked great, which is what Arteta coaches.

We also have a new set piece coach so it'll probably time to transition.
arteta get judged on results. Thats it. I know you will have an excuse for every time we dont win. But I am telling you Arteta won't last past November. damage is done already

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
arteta get judged on results. Thats it. I know you will have an excuse for every time we dont win. But I am telling you Arteta won't last past November. damage is done already

Yes not in pre season though jesus wept. If you didn't even watch todays game then you cant comment at all, get outta here.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Oxeki you can make the threads for that Florida Cup nonsense we have next, were we will no doubt get battered by some actual good football teams.
You're setting me up @Riou. Not cool bro :lol:
My matchday threads this season is going to filled with lots of agenda merchantry. Don't know if you and the fellow Arteta guys can stomach that :lol:

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lol I know where you are going with all this bad players - poor Arteta stuff, but no.

We get a 50m player for every pre season game we don’t win anyways, so let’s see the excuses when we spend x amount this summer.
These aren’t bad players, that’s the point. There seems to be some mental block against taking chances.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hopefully we'll get a central midfielder in...it is desperate times with Elneny.

He is good backup to be honest, is able to hold the ball and move it out of danger in most cases. He played alright today IMO.

As long as we upgrade on him we should be fine, and better so if we can get him sold and reinvest the money for the long term.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

These aren’t bad players, that’s the point. There seems to be some mental block against taking chances.
Just think they are rusty.
Auba is a little concerning as he looks a lot like last season.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He is good backup to be honest, is able to hold the ball and move it out of danger in most cases. He played alright today IMO.

As long as we upgrade on him we should be fine, and better so if we can get him sold and reinvest the money for the long term.
If we hope for top four, we need to improve in this position. He's an honest grafter, but we need better.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
2nd game of season i liked the press and movement look like these main things been worked on hopefully finishing coming in time. Rangers who are unbeaten i think already settled side playing in their ground couldn't match our pressing in 1st half really was impressive with that the finishing let us down.

but the gap of quality between 1st team and 2nd team is scary tho the moment Bellerin Willian Kola Nelson AMN Willock even Laca when came on we couldn't do most things right.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As soon as Elneny was subbed, that's kinda when we lost control of the game and were lucky to get back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom