• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-23s Thread

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The U21s are streaming their match vs Blackburn tonight. Jurrien Timber is making his return tonight, either at LB or RB, not sure as Josh Nichols is playing and he also plays both positions.

Good chance to see the major players at that level too with Lewis-Skelly, Nwaneri, Walters, Cozier-Duberry and Heaven all starting. Bit disappointed that even after all his antics recently, Chido Obi still hadn't made the squad at least as a sub. Butler-Oyedeji has been quite poor in front of goal so hopefully he gets one today 🙏🏾.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
How can you tell what kind of game shape he's in with this? Mf'ers are walking the ball up.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
2-2 full time. This team is DYING for Chido Obi :lol:

Thought Lewis-Skelly and the CBs were good. Josh Nichols impressive again. Timber looked comfy. Kabia was the best attacking player for me, surprise package.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Its somewhat damning that the likes of Butler and Henry-Francis are still regulars for our u21s at this stage. Neither has a snowballs chance in hell of making it, and the former has, bar a little purple patch last year, done nothing much at this level.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Its somewhat damning that the likes of Butler and Henry-Francis are still regulars for our u21s at this stage. Neither has a snowballs chance in hell of making it, and the former has, bar a little purple patch last year, done nothing much at this level.
Henry-Francis' lack of loan time annoys me a little. Think he's gonna end up going the Matthew Smith route. Butler-Oyedeji has at least played EFL football but bless him, he's struggled a lot. I always felt that outside of his dribbling he is very blunt in the final 3rd. Kabia is like a slightly better version of him already.

Obi and probably Jimi Gower will replace them. Gower is a persevering talent but I think he will struggle too. The eyes should probably be on Rosiak.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom