• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Rashford is just sick of United. A new club is what he needs and he’s more talented than all of the players in his price range.

Sick of his boyhood club screams 'great attitude' doesn't it. He also is known to be the dressing room leaker. He doesn't have a short passing game and he doesn't press at all. Selfish player too. I think he stays put because I can't see anyone taking on his wages. Maybe Tod Boely would sign him though

Enzo Fernandez for 80m, you think Chelsea would bite?

No his book value will be higher.

GoonerJay24

I wonder if Enzo would do better here next to Rice. We've seen Jorginho and also Havertz became more effective; why not Enzo? It'd have to be at the right price and doubt Chelsea will sell to us. But if they at risk of getting into FFP trouble this summer, may be worth considering

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I wonder if Enzo would do better here next to Rice. We've seen Jorginho and also Havertz became more effective; why not Enzo? It'd have to be at the right price and doubt Chelsea will sell to us. But if they at risk of getting into FFP trouble this summer, may be worth considering
Might as well suggest signing Bellingham while you’re at it

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Selling Enzo would make their FFP situation even worse believe it or not.

This is what happens when you make your bed with the Accounting devil.

CannonBals

Selling Enzo would make their FFP situation even worse believe it or not.

This is what happens when you make your bed with the Accounting devil.

They just cant sell any player they bought on those long term contracts much below their purchase price.

If anyone wants to take advantage of their FFP issues then try for someone like Kendry Páez.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Arsenal already has a chronic groin injury midfielder in ESR, and you want Arsenal to buy another one in Enzo for tens of millions pounds.

The guy finally got a surgery for it, as has had to play because they have so many injuries. These chronic groin injuries can be nasty as we have witnessed with ESR.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

There’s not a single player I’d take from Chelsea unless it’s Mudryk on a real cut price deal around £35M.

I’m sure they’ll sell Gallagher pretty quickly to comply with ffp, but I hope clubs stick two fingers up at them and don’t help.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Haven't known his contract expires this summer.

Would be an absolute no-brainer if you want a back-up for our CBs instead of spending 50m+ for someone like Diomande.

Homegrown player could be a plus too with Nketiah, Nelson, Ramsdale and maybe Smith Rowe leaving.

Rabiot, Iheanacho, Guido Rodriguez, Mario Hermoso, Zielinski and Josh Brownhill are all expiring as well…

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom