• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Kwaku

Trying to be realistic and wishful at the same time. Looking at the squad, get rid of Bellerin and Maitland-Niles and sign a starting quality right back. Get rid of Elneny and sign a starting central midfielder relegating Xhaka to the bench. Also get rid of Runarsson, Willian, Nketiah, Torreira, Kolasinac and loan out one of Balogun or Nelson, but preferably Balogun.

GK: Leno, Ramsdale, Okonkwo
DF: (New starting right back), Cedric, Chambers, White, Holding, Gabriel, Mari, Tierney, Tavares
CM: (New starting CM), Partey, Xhaka, Lokonga
AM: Ødegaard, Saka, Smith-Rowe, Nelson
FW: Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe, Martinelli.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Who is going to buy Ndombélé? Can't see anyone really paying those £40-50m for him...

Dare I say it, he ticks the boxes for everything we need in a Thomas partner, tbh. I wonder if Sp*rs, seeing that no one else is going to pay that in this market, would be tempted by a bid like that, albeit from us...Between £40m and having a malcontent on the bench they might just choose the £40m...

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If City go for Ronaldo surely that spells trouble for Sterling. Hear me out. Lacazette and Willian out, Sterling in. We need another attacking player and I think if we could cough up some monies.

----Auba----
Sterling-Ødegaard-Saka

Impact

Established Member
GK: Leno, Ramsdale, Okonkwo
Inverted RB: (New starting right back), Chambers, Cedric.
Attacking LB: Tierney, Tavares.
CBs: White, Gabriel, Holding, Mari.
Pivots: (New starting CM), Partey, Xhaka, Lokonga, Elneny.
No 10s: Ødegaard, (New AM).
Wide Playmakers: Saka, Smith-Rowe.
Wide Forwards: Pepe, Martinelli.
Strikers: (New starting ST), Aubameyang, Lacazette, Balogun.

I think a new striker can wait till next summer when Laca leaves and depending on if we bring in quality at CM and AM, then potentially a right-back can wait too.

I'd love to see Bissouma, Camavinga or Tchouaméni at CM. Less clear who an appropriate AM target is. I'm not huge on Aouar but he seems an easy deal to do.

Lebron

Surely with Ronaldo and Grealish at City it leaves Sterling possibly available.

Sterling running in behind with Ødegaard to feed him would be sick! Trippier would be great at RB too!

Lebron

And contrary to popular belief, Sterling is not just an off the ball runner a la Walcott, during the Euros when teams sat back he was the only player taking the initiative and running at the defence causing problems. Him at LW and Saka at RW would be a great balance of wingers.

benjamin86

Established Member
Anel Ahmedhodzic seems like an interesting player to pick up for 5-10m and loan out to Championship or a German club. He's 6'4, strong, quick and with a good passing range.

One of those players Chelsea likes to pick up on the cheap and sell for 25m before buying back a few years later for 50-80m. :lol:

Video (i've cued it up to him outsprinting the opponents fb/winger)

Report on him and other good young CB's

In:
Boateng (free)
Maehle (30m)
Bissouma (50m)
PEA
ESR - Ødegaard
Saka - Bissouma - Partey - Maehle
Tierney - Boateng - White
Leno
Conte

Grasping at straws here
God help us.

Last edited:

TinFish

I think now more than ever we need Yves Bissouma in place of Xhaka. Obtainable for about £40m.

Liverpool look very interested, travesty that we are not in for him. A realistic signing too.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So late in the window

Starting RB (Lamptey, Aarons)
Bissouma
Eduoard

Opens up the possibility for a solid 4231, a chance at playing a 433 and with Eduoard dropping into midfield for link up play, allows us to play a 442 diamond midfield.

TinFish

Bissouma & Trippier.

Even though he's old, he's good and we have too many kids in the squad.

These two minimum on top of whatever else we need. Of course ship as much dross out as possible.

Raicore

Need another body in midfield. Our midfield options are weak. We need a DM. We need tough tackling Bissouma asap.
Sick and tired watching our players being bullied.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think now more than ever we need Yves Bissouma in place of Xhaka. Obtainable for about £40m.

Liverpool look very interested, travesty that we are not in for him. A realistic signing too.

The time for that was July, the boat has sailed already.

l have lost faith, l was very Arteta to stay and give him time but yesterday's team selection was appalling, how can we play Kolasinac at LCB, how can we leave Xhaka operating as a lone CDM, he gets red carded every time (well not every time but you get my rant)

WISH LIST
Overmars to replace Edu
Conte to replace Arteta
Bring back Saliba and Guendozi from loan (yes pay the cancellation fees)
A new RB as a matter of urgency

Top Bottom