• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry: The King Stay The King

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Only half way through. Way more of a downer than I expected for such a successful and revered man.

Maybe that's the real reason for lack of amazing players nowadays, child abuse is talked about a lot more?
Society has pushed talking about your mental health rather than developing resilience and moving forward. Henry didn’t sit there feeling sorry for himself because he didn’t have the time to do that. He was actively thinking how can I become a better football player.

Maybe it’s all come to a bit of a head for him now when he looks back at his relationship with his father but you can’t deny that his father wanted him to be the best player that he could possibly be. That’s why he scaled the level that he did.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Society has pushed talking about your mental health rather than developing resilience and moving forward. Henry didn’t sit there feeling sorry for himself because he didn’t have the time to do that. He was actively thinking how can I become a better football player.

Maybe it’s all come to a bit of a head for him now when he looks back at his relationship with his father but you can’t deny that his father wanted him to be the best player that he could possibly be. That’s why he scaled the level that he did.
As my own experience in the last 18 months has taught me, you can be super resilient dealing with all kinds of ****, but if you've got unhealthy childhood stuff, it only takes a few specific experiences at a bad time to unravel everything. I never thought about my family relationships much, and spent most of the last 25 years being very chilled, happy and reasonably successful, but a combo of lockdown, fatherhood, my child nearly dying, huge externally imposed stress and a couple of major family betrayals have given me panic disorder and hardcore anxiety, having never had a sniff of either for 45 years.

Like Henry, and as with most parents in the world, mine wanted the best for me, and did everything they could to achieve that, but are both too ****ed up or lacking in the right tools to do so in a healthy way.

With Titi its undoubtedly family pressure helped him thrive, but its also what made him collapse when he had to stop. Covid ****ed up so many people because billions had to get off the treadmill, and were suddenly having to deal with stuff. I'd have been fine if it wasn't for everything else as well!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I really rattled u with my Kevin de Bruyne comment I M

Nah, De Bruyne is quality.

You resistance to crapping on Sp**s at every opportunity, is what has you in my cross hairs!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our King...

...is everyone's King!

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Sorry if this has already been posted by anybody. My Liverpool supporting mate sent me this Tweet. Henry Goals collection. Henry's goals are like a work of Art.
His goals seem to start with him being out wide with the ball. He would cut in, and shoot across the face of the goal. Goal!!!
I thought Ian Wright was the great striker at Arsenal. Then Henry came along.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Sorry if this has already been posted by anybody. My Liverpool supporting mate sent me this Tweet. Henry Goals collection. Henry's goals are like a work of Art.
His goals seem to start with him being out wide with the ball. He would cut in, and shoot across the face of the goal. Goal!!!
I thought Ian Wright was the great striker at Arsenal. Then Henry came along.

I want to enjoy this clip but all I can think of when I hear that bloody song is Kai Havertz thanks to @A_G 😤

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom