• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

This is a travesty.....

skart14

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1126313,00.html

I was hoping for more of a three match ban...that would have really pissed off sir red nose....
4_2_203.gif
.... :lol:

Soler

Established Member
What? Straight red is an automatic three match ban!! Ashley Cole had a three match ban for his straight red. :roll:

Aussie

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
What? Straight red is an automatic three match ban!! Ashley Cole had a three match ban for his straight red. :roll:

Thats what I thought :wink:

Adam

Established Member
Meanwhile, United midfielder Paul Scholes has requested a personal hearing to answer a Football Association charge of violent conduct.

Scholes was charged after tangling with Middlesbrough's Doriva during last month's defeat at Old Trafford and has appealed against the decision

I do not know why he has done that - it's likely he will miss the Arsenal game. But what do i care!

Mark

Established Member
That is madness. Keane should get a lot more than a one match ban, the rule is that a red card is a three match ban and the way he got it as well should mean a little extra punishment. Bloody mancs. :x

JazzG

Established Member
Errrm I guess I'm the only one who thinks a 1 match ban is fair :eek:ops:

Adam said:
Meanwhile, United midfielder Paul Scholes has requested a personal hearing to answer a Football Association charge of violent conduct.

Scholes was charged after tangling with Middlesbrough's Doriva during last month's defeat at Old Trafford and has appealed against the decision

I do not know why he has done that - it's likely he will miss the Arsenal game. But what do i care!

lol exactly what I was thinking :lol:

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Am so cross, no one going on about it media wise, if it is Arsenal, it be non stop in media.
If he was Arsenal probaly be 4 match ban.
One rule for them, one rule for us.

Soler

Established Member
A straight red card is a three match ban, in any level of football. He should get three, then!

Ridge

who cares if its a 1 or 3 match ban, he wont play again in CL this season....... haha, porto!!!

nnn

The ban comes from UEFA, they run european competition.

Cole's came from the FA , they run the english game.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom