• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Trossard said in an interview this year that Partey is the most underrated player in our squad. Last night showed it.

Too bad he can't stay fit. But if he does the business at Sp**s we should rename the thread in a positive way.

A fit Partey makes us a better team its very easy to see;

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

These three are gonna dismantle Spuds.

Sarr, Bissouma, Maddison, Bentancur… whoever. It doesn’t matter.
Its not the relative skill of our midfield, we are effectively playing the occasion and fixture history - its a massive ask. Unlikeley we will be dismantling anything but history is there to be rewritten I guess. Its more likely to be a chaotic game that defies any logic.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Its not the relative skill of our midfield, we are effectively playing the occasion and fixture history - its a massive ask. Unlikeley we will be dismantling anything but history is there to be rewritten I guess. Its more likely to be a chaotic game that defies any logic.

I trust the players won't buy too much into the occasion tbh. We went there last season and mopped the floor with them. They're a weaker team this time round and we're more experienced.

Legend14

Established Member
A healthy Partey is devastating. He was in full control in front of our back four and is always looking to move us forward.

Haven’t seen anyone who plays like him, but I am reluctant to get too excited since he is perpetually unfit. If he can stay healthy until the Sp**s match we have a good chance of winning the derby..

bergholt

The best thing about Partey has always been his extreme press resistance. He just refuses to acknowledge the press, plays through it and goes on doing what he wanted to do anyway.

Tnegs

What a player this guy is when he’s not injured or drunk. Could have made the difference against Bayern if he was ready to play.

Top Bottom