• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: PSG v Bayern

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I heard Rich likes big tings still.
Using the word tings triggers me, tbh. I don't even know why i called it a word or why the computer didn't underline it because it thought it's a spelling mistake which means it thinks it is a word. **** me

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Goretzka in trouble if he gets drug tested.

EgIuSPiWoAATgW9

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Using the word tings triggers me, tbh. I don't even know why i called it a word or why the computer didn't underline it because it thought it's a spelling mistake which means it thinks it is a word. **** me
You’re getting agitated bro, you need to post on a calm ting.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I don't get it... Marseille fans are so happy that PSG lost that they feel the need to go onto the streets and act like animals and disgrace the club? And they say our fans are bad in England... Dirty tramps.
Without going full GDeep I feel like this happens in France a lot. Just waiting for some yellow vest *****s to turn up. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't get it... Marseille fans are so happy that PSG lost that they feel the need to go onto the streets and act like animals and disgrace the club? And they say our fans are bad in England... Dirty tramps.

I was buzzing when Sp**s lost last year, didn't mean I started smashing my neighbours car in, it's not the Street Fighter bonus stage ffs...just be happy a team you hate lost :lol:

Some people are complete ****s really.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom