• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
My buddies just leave server as soon as it's obvious the commander doesn't know what they're doing - such a crucial role.

Thats not enough tho, you can have a good commander but **** squad leaders as you said that don't understand that you need to build nodes and defensive garries, otherwise its game over. It's a good game but a lot of people don't want to take time and learn the basics.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Thats not enough tho, you can have a good commander but **** squad leaders as you said that don't understand that you need to build nodes and defensive garries, otherwise its game over. It's a good game but a lot of people don't want to take time and learn the basics.

True but your officer is only as good as his squad, if you don't have Engineer + Support (they happen to be my two favourite classes), can't build those forts + garries.

blaze_of_glory

Been playing a lot of Helldivers 2. I basically never play online games but this one is so fun. If you are a fan of Starship Troopers (the movie, not the novel) you need to check it out.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Been playing a lot of Helldivers 2. I basically never play online games but this one is so fun. If you are a fan of Starship Troopers (the movie, not the novel) you need to check it out.
I only really play EAFC most of the time but I've been seeing a lot of people raving about this. I'll have to give it a try.

blaze_of_glory

I only really play EAFC most of the time but I've been seeing a lot of people raving about this. I'll have to give it a try.
Its pretty great. Co-op shooter vs giant bugs and robots. Playing with people you know is best but I only have like five friends on PSN (thought it is cross play with PC as well) so have mostly been been playing with randoms and it's still fun. Can use mic or just communicate with in-game directions, etc, which is what mostly happens .

Friendly fire is always on so things get chaotic and pretty hilarious.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Which platform? I remember the old school Baldur's Gate for PC was amazing, came on like 5 discs and took forever to load but was amazing for its time.
BG2 is one of my all time favorites.3 seems a lot more limited in party build unfortunately.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just finished Armored Core 6 & Sifu

I recommend Armored Core 6, it's a fun mecha game (but hard one) and a great wallpaper material.
I am not sure about Sifu, cleared it on easy and even then I find some part of it is just pretty annoying.

Top Bottom