• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

mirrorstare

The club might have balls to never play Willian again but without the assist king, they won't have goals. Willian has the advantage here.

An apology is in order, maybe with a contract extension/salary rise as a value protecting show of faith.

Kav

Established Member
He’s almost reaching Sanogo levels of usefulness to the club. I hope he either moves on or turns into prime Ronaldinho because at the current rate he’s going we may have to pay him off to leave.

He’s been an awful signing (some of this is of course due to the incompetence of Arteta).

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

What a *** ass signing I can't believe it.

Yeah I was never enamoured with this signing. Great player in his day and possibly could have offered us more if we had management who had a clue.

Literally turned awful overnight after the Fulham game following a good season at Chelsea so I am certain it is not 100% his fault.

Quite comfortably one of the worst signings we’ve ever made here. Had he stuck out his contract like Özil and certain others, it would have no doubt been the worst ever hands down.

I hated the abuse he got on here and elsewhere but atleast he has shown everyone that the club is dusted, and it will remain dusted with or without him. A footnote in an overall successful career, he can leave with his head somewhat high. All the best to him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom