• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
How did we get on in our last game with no Willian in our squad? I bet we were much more dynamic and creative with a batch of hungry youngsters out there.

Willian has worked for some of the best managers in the game - Arteta has ended his career.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just to borrow Mikel's phrase on Willock being linked to Newcastle all summer: he placed himself with options.

Now what did Willian do to give himself option(s)? Did his display give Arsenal options as well?

The Club has no options but stuck with him.

Ivan the Gooner

I'm thinking Arteta has ruined Willian.
Not only that, Arteta is a squad killer. Willian is now also a squad killer by default. The list of players Arteta has ruined is a mile long.

He reminds me of a manager my company had who was quietly asked to resign to save face. Drove everyone out with his gaslighting and abuse. By the time upper management figured it out it was far too late.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
What are all these idiots on about thread bumping? What’s the big deal? I’m not a party to any non thread bumping agreement.

GunnerShy

Worried for Willian following his Covid-19 diagnosis. Obesity is a known risk factor. Hopefully he is doubled vaccinated and can shake it off soon enough.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
235714420_200886838766666_5312492195269966438_n.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If the club had any balls left, Willian would never play for us again...even in cup games.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
If true its poor, Maybe he has so much time on his hands he just 'likes' everything he see on the internet? 😁
Maybe the hate towards him online by Arsenal 'supporters' has mashed his head?
In reality it is probs photoshop

Top Bottom