• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Appreciate what? He’s been paid off because of Kia. This wouldn’t have happened with another player in his position.

decent of him to terminate the contract. should've never been here but that's hardly his fault, also been lured here with false promises. hated having him here but he did us a favor in the end and i wont blame him for the shambles that is our management.
As @Gdeep said, very likely we paid off some portion of his contract.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

Doesn't look like he had problems with the club. As usual AM made assumptions he was sick of working with Arteta and tried to runaway. I think too much crictisim of him coming here only for money got to his head.
Nice reply to shut those people though. Should have never signed him but nice message. Hope he does well in Brazil.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Got to give him credit for walking away. Of course Kia will probably find him some of that money back down the road but paints a picture of the club at the moment that he was happy to get out of here.

Oh_Snap

As @Gdeep said, very likely we paid off some portion of his contract.
what part in "terminated his contract" didn't you understand? multiple sources say so, so there's no extra money for him. if you don't have another source saying different you're in tinfoil hat territory

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Willian’s seen things you people wouldn’t believe… Saka playing LWB at home to Burnley... He watched Dani Ceballos spinning in the centre circle. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like bubbles at Upton Park. Time... to leave...

elite reference!

Gunners1616

I know we are supposed to believe things from official sources but i'm convinced he made a deal with Arsenal to get some % of his contract paid off and part of the deal is that it remain private.

Win win for everyone in the eyes of the public.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When players are giving up 20M of their last big contracts to walk away things must be really bad.
it was bad fit from the start fans didn't like him Arsenal press weren't fan of the deal his social media was attacked daily there was no point him of staying i'm glad he acted like pro and done something players we had currently or before never done it and rather stay and earn money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom