• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hate that Willian is gonna be painted as a "good guy" in this, the **** is obviously being paid in some way.

Just glad he will be gone though.
Yep no way you walk away from 20M for a corporation that you owe nothing to. I’m an Arsenal fan and even I would be advising him to earn as much as he can for his friends and family.

I just can’t see why he’d do that for ‘dignity’ the fans didn’t respect him anyway.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Crap player, but this is class. Not many would choose football over money nowadays.
giphy.gif

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Surprised... but fair play I guess.. Can't knock a man who leaves to play football. Good luck to him

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
Willian flopped at Arsenal and waiving the rest of the contract, that is class. He doesn't want to go down in history as a cvnt like Xhaka

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Look at all you wankers lining up to give Willian a hug and suck him off.

Wish I was on here, when the club allowed Cech (who we knew was joining Chelsea as a director) to gate-crash Ramsey's goodbye.

Was fuming that day.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Look how incredibly easy it is to leave a club with your pride and integrity intact even when things have gone terribly, even winning people over with the way you've gone about it

. Now think of the absolute **** stains that we've had that were only ever interested in money, revenge and stinking the place out. It puts it all into perspective. So much so, that dodgy characters like @GDeep™ wont sleep tonight as he struggles with the existential crisis that Willian Borges has dropped him into. Better to be taught a lesson by your enemy's than nobody at all 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom