• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

WSL(Womens Super League) Matchday 7 Arsenal vs Chelsea, 14:30 BST, FT Arsenal 1-1 Chelsea

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Big big goal.

Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea

Come on ladies, lets secure the points now!

SA Gunner

No man, ****.

What was that???

Talk about bad luck.

SA Gunner

Points dropped today, damnit.

SA Gunner

We need to beat this team away. They arent better than us at all.

Like United, they employ a press trying to force high turnovers. We need to work on that.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Of course points dropped if you are losing two points so late and with an unlucky goal like this.

but overall at least an improvement compared to the last game against United. Need to show performances like this in every big game, with some less risking passing.

It's crazy, how important Little is for us and hopefully it's time for Lydia Williams soon instead of Zinsberger.

Keplaz

Of course points dropped if you are losing two points so late and with an unlucky goal like this.

but overall at least an improvement compared to the last game against United. Need to show performances like this in every big game, with some less risking passing.

It's crazy, how important Little is for us and hopefully it's time for Lydia Williams soon instead of Zinsberger.

It was time for Lydia Williams ages ago. I don't rate Zinsberger. I don't know what Joe sees in her. Or what she does in training.

SA Gunner

Not just that, but points dropped because for the last quarter of this game we were all over this team.

Had it ended 0-0 I would have said the same thing here.

Frustrating result regardless, all points considered.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
It was time for Lydia Williams ages ago. I don't rate Zinsberger. I don't know what Joe sees in her. Or what she does in training.

Williams was injured for a long time, but back on the bench today. So looks like she is fit again and hopefully we will see her soon.

Top Bottom