• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ClubLevel

This isn't happening. He is away at the Afcon for most of January so would be pointless signing him as we will still need another midfielder anyway.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Weird how we didn't act on that long standing interest with the 50 million we gave them for Ben White. Like when the PS5 became available to purchase, I acted on it. I didn't give Sony the full PS5 retail price for a broken controller to then maybe go back for the actual console in January. This club is a disaster.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Sounds like bullshit. We could of got Bissouma and kept Saliba instead of signing White. Or got Bissouma and not signed Ramsdale and Lakonga. Or got Bissouma by selling Xhaka and not getting Ramsdale.

We probably could of even financed Bissouma without sacrificing any other buys
He's basically someone we're continually scouting (which isn't anything out of the ordinary) and who the scouting or technical department has significant (legitimate) concerns about his signing.

There was a quote by a Chelsea DoF a few years ago which I liked, something along the lines: "my real job is deciding who NOT to sign." There are so many players in world football and so many options out there that it's important to do due diligence and be very discerning, so heavily scouting players like Bissouma even when you don't end up signing him is part of the work.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Listen, i like him, but, Utd were looking for a CM, Liverpool were looking for a CM, Chelsea got a CM, this guy is still at Brighton, makes you think.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Listen, i like him, but, Utd were looking for a CM, Liverpool were looking for a CM, Chelsea got a CM, this guy is still at Brighton, makes you think.
United are not looking for a fm, neither is Liverpool. Chelsea saw an opportunity to get Saul on loan with no obligation to buy to have as squad player which makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom