• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,420
  • Views 844,594

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I was wrong about Leicester last year but I'm reasonably confident this time Pool won't win it. You can't get away with such a dodgy defence and unlike 3 years ago they don't have Suarez or Sterling up top.

Mane, Coutinho and Firmino will go cold at some point. If City actually just drop Stones they can pull away, us too depending on injuries.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
I was wrong about Leicester last year but I'm reasonably confident this time Pool won't win it. You can't get away with such a dodgy defence and unlike 3 years ago they don't have Suarez or Sterling up top.

Mane, Coutinho and Firmino will go cold at some point. If City actually just drop Stones they can pull away, us too depending on injuries.

I hope you're right but I'm not completely convinced. I'm reassured by how strong Chelsea are looking...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I hope you're right but I'm not completely convinced. I'm reassured by how strong Chelsea are looking...

Klopp is an incredible manager, but those defenders are poverty. Lovren is honestly Senderos levels of awful.

Our sh*tty defenders cost us the league in 2009/10 then 10/11. It'll happen to them.

Rex solid guarantee.

OG J0E

Mane was neither this consistent nor this good for Southampton, gone up a level of two under Klopp but let's hope it's just a purple patch.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Mane is a much better player than I thought.

My prejudice against African players clouds my evaluation sometimes.
What about Firmino now? Despite his freaky BS I'd have loved him at Arsenal. And Lallana. I really really like him a lot too. With those two our squad would be CL challenging level.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Liverpool do look a serious threat this season and Klopp has got them playing some beautiful football. However, defence wins you the league and as of now Pool's is garbage as they leak useless goals. I think right now it is safe to say Chelsea are on the way to the title - Conte is a wall and that's what Italian's are known for - defence.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Interesting, all these players going into lower leagues to learn management, but with Arsenal fans and ex players its always "why hasn't Wenger given him/me a job".

An Arsenal related phenomenon.

Drebin

15078868_1141912769252496_2058854449196255326_n.png

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom