• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
It doesn't matter, still did more in that one season than Alexis has ever done for us. I'd take winning the league next season and 12th the year after to be honest.

So you think Mahrez would drag Arsenal to the title this season if they brought him in to replace Alexis? That Mahrez, who has had exactly one season in his entire career that compares to the quality Alexis provides every season would give Arsenal a better chance?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So you think Mahrez would drag Arsenal to the title this season if they brought him in to replace Alexis? That Mahrez, who has had exactly one season in his entire career that compares to the quality Alexis provides every season would give Arsenal a better chance?

Sure, why not? :D

Steps

I could swear they copy pasted some of it from earlier years:

"The difficulty is to bring top-level players in because you pay a huge amount of money for very normal players at the moment. As well, all the big clubs are chasing the same players and that provokes huge inflation.

"There’s the usual acceleration in the final part of August," added Wenger, "But I think you have always to be on alert every day, because a good opportunity might turn up.

"Sometimes people you are after for a long time are not available and suddenly they become available. So you have always to be on alert. That's what we do."

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Kante and Vardy were the driving forces. You've just become defensive over Mahrez for some reason.
Feck his peers who awarded Mahrez the award the season Leicester won the league. GDeep knows best.
Leicester-Citys-Riyad-Mahrez-poses-with-his-PFA-Player-of-the-year-award.jpg

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Only been half of a day with RonaldoMadness and I feel the entire message board is already in a state of kumbaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom