• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jean Seri

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
We are not looking for a destroyer, never did
Destroyers are limited and will get hassled in possession if we're gonna go with one. We see how limited Coquelin is when he has to do anything that involves possession. We will have no midfield control.

If we are to sign a destroyer, they have to do more than be physical and tackle people. They have to be technically secure, B2B and able to play a possession game if needed.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Remind me is this guy an extremely **** source or just a little bit of a **** source?

A lot of the "in-the-know" info he shares turns out to be right, honestly. Usually he says who we're not interested in. For example, he was the first to say this summer that we had no interest in Onyekuru. He was the only one too. Even though Onyekuru wanted to come to Arsenal, he ended up at Everton.

I find FK's info this time strange, though. He's saying we're interested but haven't put forth a formal offer yet, while Kris Carpenter and Darren are saying we've agreed a deal or we're about to agree one.

Out of all three, I trust Darren the most. He's been an Arsenal fan for a LONG time and he seems to have connections going back to the Highbury days. On top of that he's a shareholder. Probability wise he has a better chance of being a legit ITK compared to most other asshats on twitter.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Given the options that are out there... that is what we can afford and who is willing to sell... would you all rather have Seri or Carvalho?

Similar price range, but one is a Yaya Toure wannabe while the other is an attempted Santi replacement. Carvalho is also more the destroyer type unlike Seri.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Out of all three, I trust Darren the most. He's been an Arsenal fan for a LONG time and he seems to have connections going back to the Highbury days. On top of that he's a shareholder. Probability wise he has a better chance of being a legit ITK compared to most other asshats on twitter.

I did not realise we give out inside info instead of dividends. Huh.

Impact

Established Member
Seri looks painfully average to me. Think Cyprien is the one to get from Nice (if he recovers from his injury).

Reactions: BBF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom