• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jean Seri

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Love

I like Keita but I'm not a fan of waiting a year when your two best players are 28 years old right now. In that case though, I'd sign Seri now AND go in for Keita next summer. But Wenger would never. If we sign a CM this summer in his mind we're set for a few windows regardless.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
We should go for Keita in a respectful manner later in the window.

Liverpool seem to annoy the **** out of every club & clearly unsettled the player.

Lets take advantage.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He's the main reporter who has linked Seri with us this summer, still pushing that story.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Don't think he's that perfect of a fit personally. He doesn't seem to be a tackler, and Xhaka isn't the best either, while both average above 70 passes per game meaning they have a few major similarities. Not saying they're anything alike as players, mind.

Still, no concrete links to this either.

Xhaka is actually a good tackler. He's just undisciplined sometimes. That's something he can keep working on. Tackling isn't Seri's strong suit, but he has exactly the sort of engine and mobility needed to partner Xhaka. In that respect he's kind of an offensive version of Kante with the passing and ball movement of Santi Cazorla.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I reckon even if they qualify, he's expendable. Makes sense keeping hin to help them qualify.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Does seem weird he's the only UK journalist running the Seri to us stuff. Doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong but strange nonetheless.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Does seem weird he's the only UK journalist running the Seri to us stuff. Doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong but strange nonetheless.
Reckon he's made it up personally, but lets hope he's to Seri what Jason Burt was to Lacazette. :lol:

Haven't seen anything of this guy, not happy that he's another midget, if he's who we want though I hope we get him for the midfield.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Better hurry up then, Wenger won't be able to say he nearly signed him if he never makes a formal approach;.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
I like Keita but I'm not a fan of waiting a year when your two best players are 28 years old right now. In that case though, I'd sign Seri now AND go in for Keita next summer. But Wenger would never. If we sign a CM this summer in his mind we're set for a few windows regardless.

If you'd just tell Wenger where your magic money tree is allowing you to get deals over the line by adding an extra £15 million every time, maybe he'd do what you would do...

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Xhaka is actually a good tackler. He's just undisciplined sometimes. That's something he can keep working on. Tackling isn't Seri's strong suit, but he has exactly the sort of engine and mobility needed to partner Xhaka. In that respect he's kind of an offensive version of Kante with the passing and ball movement of Santi Cazorla.

Isn't that a bit of an oxymoron? Sort of like, Joe Bloggs is a good finisher - he just lacks composure in front of goal sometimes.

For what it's worth I don't think tackling is his biggest problem. In the old 4-2-3-1 set up when we had both full backs in the attacking 3rd, any turnover in possession and he'd panic to concede a cheap foul because of his lack of pace being exposed.

The current set up suits him much better, but he still needs a more mobile, assertive and technically/tactically astute partner I feel.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We always seem to be competing with Everton for a player. Last time we signed a player they were rivalling us for it was Lucas Perez.

Let's hope this is more succesful if we go through with it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom