• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 34 (July 7-9)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Once you give it, it has to be clear and obvious to overturn I think.

It’s rarely clear and obvious to overturn unless something like handball has happened.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Half of Yanited's goals this season have been pens...

raw

Preacher

Always Crying
Bruno is proper c*nt. Top player, but diving f*ck. He should already have reputation in England as a cheat but somehow dont.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I watched it once, as it happened and could see it wasn’t a pen. How can the ref give it from there? Bruno went into Konsa.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Once you give it, it has to be clear and obvious to overturn I think.

It’s rarely clear and obvious to overturn unless something like handball has happened.

it's the most clear and obvious error you will ever see, because it's a foul from the attacker.

I think the clubs and journalists have to be loud about the refs and VAR, because things like this aren't allowed to happen anymore.

GDeep™

League is very weak
That’s clearly and obviously not a penalty. It’s closer to a booking for Fernandes than a ****ing penalty.
It’s clear and obvious if you use common sense. I think by the law there is always some level of doubt that can be raised.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom