• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 64,199

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Doesn't trust his own "messianic" tactics anymore, it seems. Guy really got found out by not having Barca's mega gen at hand at every single club. He really can't engineer a truly balanced team.

Hoping he returns to Barcelona and fails there. Team has so many problems and he doesn't have Xavi and Iniesta to share Messi's burden.

say yes

forum master baiter
Probably the greatest, Fergie is. Just look at how many league titles and UCLs the man had. If somehow he stayed, I don't think City and Liverpool walk their league titles the way they did.

Yeah, didn’t have the vision or tactical acumen of someone like Guardiola, but his ability to stay at the top of the game for so long is just unheralded.

Supreme man-manager, pragmatist and the ultimate winner. Hated him at the time, but looking back he was just incredible.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter sensing another beef between you two.

He makes a good point that Aouar if we can get him is better value for money. Going to have to agree to disagree on Super Jack.

Leading in many significant categories across the league as well as having the goal and assist numbers in an average league.

Probably take Aouar out of the two but only because it would let us buy Partey possibly.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Hoping he returns to Barcelona and fails there. Team has so many problems and he doesn't have Xavi and Iniesta to share Messi's burden.

He's too clever for that, I guess. He knows they're in deep trouble. I think Saint-Germain might be his next destination. Unlimited funds again, Neymar, Mbappe and he's apparently got decent personal ties to Katar. Was once even rumoured to take over their NT for the 2022 WC.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
He's saving things so fair play but this keeper is a nightmare. Can't he catch anything.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Doesn't trust his own "messianic" tactics anymore, it seems. Guy really got found out by not having Barca's mega gen at hand at every single club. He really can't engineer a truly balanced team.
I think Klopp is an all-around better manager. And at any club other than a top ~5 in world, I’d rather have Mou. Pep has headed the GOAT Barca side (CL win in ‘06 before he came + an ascendent Messi), Bayern (CL winners), and City (unlimited budget). Nothing he’s done has touches, in terms of impressiveness, what Klopp built at Dortmund / Liverpool, or the smash-and-grabs by Mou and Porto and Inter. In a lot of ways, Zizou is just as or impressive too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Without Aguero man city just don't have enough ideas. G.Jesus look worse than Laca at times

El Duderino

Yeah, didn’t have the vision or tactical acumen of someone like Guardiola, but his ability to stay at the top of the game for so long is just unheralded.

Supreme man-manager, pragmatist and the ultimate winner. Hated him at the time, but looking back he was just incredible.

Probably one of the greatest individual motivators out there. Made so many average players into worldies.

Wenger could do that, but he seemed more limited to offensive minded players.

Arsène still edges it for me in terms of a footballing mind when you take everything into account, but you Fergie had an edge to him that I liked (after he left, of course). Wasn't an ego person like Mou, Pep and to an extent Klopp is.

Toby

I have a really bad feeling about this. Feels like it might go down the Atalanta vs the frenchies road with Lyon succumbing to the pressure and City with two late goals

Toby

I think Klopp is an all-around better manager. And at any club other than a top ~5 in world, I’d rather have Mou. Pep has headed the GOAT Barca side (CL win in ‘06 before he came + an ascendent Messi), Bayern (CL winners), and City (unlimited budget). Nothing he’s done has touches, in terms of impressiveness, what Klopp built at Dortmund / Liverpool, or the smash-and-grabs by Mou and Porto and Inter. In a lot of ways, Zizou is just as or impressive too.

There's even a bigger amount of guys I'd rate higher than him.

El Duderino

City are about to score btw, same thing happened to Atalanta. You can't invite that much pressure against a fronline like City's

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom