• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Brom on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Arteta will beat tuchel, then AM will tell me how pep couldn't beat tuchel but arteta did so that means arteta is better then pep, but arteta been slapped by pep all season..

giphy.gif

ScotsGooner89

Can we actually still qualify for europa league or not? Looking at that table at end looks like we can unless it’s to do with who all has to play each other I.e. not possible for all teams to drop enough points.

GoonerJay24

Was cursing at my TV like a mad man when Willian stepped up to take the free kick. But fair play that was a quality strike.

Still pissed about Thursday and everything about the club currently.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Next season we had alot work to do with our game management you can't just get comfortable at 2-0 it happen alot this season when we leading.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Camron

Our boy out-tacticed Big Sam and sent him packing to the Championship, I reckon this is the turning point for Arteta's Arsenal!

Anyway...if the Emirates hasn't been demolished by our next home game, I will be very disappointed with our fans, tbh

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another evidence is this side will struggle without saka ESR performing well its really pathetic we heavily depend on them but at least they can make this season as settling in

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
What a day for Mikel. First manager in history to relegate Fat Sam. Heroic defensding to keep WBA at bay at 2-1.Masterstroke playing Saka at at LB in the game that really mattered this week and to top it all his boy Willian proved Mikel was right all along. Pep and Hairspray must be so proud tonight.

GLITCH

Can we actually still qualify for europa league or not? Looking at that table at end looks like we can unless it’s to do with who all has to play each other I.e. not possible for all teams to drop enough points.
Even if we did, we'd be in it with a rejuvenated Liverpool. A season out of Europe could be a good thing. We'd be playing on Saturdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom