• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
download-13.png

😪

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This was the best outcome.

At least we won't get to hear that "we qualified for europe" nonsense from Mikel in shìtty

Especially after Mikel was crowing about our "recovery" since November and "actually qualifying for Europe", before this game.

This dude has failed and it must be clear that he did.

rockofcashel

Straight up admit that I am happy not to be playing Europa Conference next year.. play on Saturdays, and play the CL teams on Sunday when hopefully they'll be coming back from awkward CL games

The biggest regret this season though.. is the final table.

Arsenal were absolute dog muck for much of the season.. and still only finished 6 points outside a CL spot.. 6 points.. two wins ffs..

The other thing that's hard to believe, is having the fourth best defence.. but I suppose the reality is Arsenal have not been scoring.. Auba has had a terrible season, but he's entitled to one in my opinion and had a lot going on. Next season.. we need the old Auba back. But a lot more with him

Willock scored again, so we need to really look at bringing him back. Pepe seems to be finding his feet finally. I'll give him a pass on a poor first year but he needs to step up big time. Saka and Smith Rowe were excellent, but need to make sure they don't suffer second season syndrome.

Maybe being out of Europe, will be exactly what the club needs..

sdotzdot

Established Member
Interesting how we manage to win 4 games in a row when all the pressure is off and they’re effectively friendlies.

well by interesting, I mean insulting. Have no faith in this team and management until they can actually make these guys stop crumbling when it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom