• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We have a chance at Haaland btw with Ødegaard coming.
With our 250M coming out directly from the monopoly bank Edu has been playing the whole weekend... deludedland!

Patrick Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Laca not going there and they can't afford him wages. Laca still has 3 years at least in good european leagues before he think about these kind of leagues.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mes and Laca madness in Turkey this season I am hearing...

SS_Bubba.jpg

Kwaku

If the club is not going to seriously replace him, then I’d keep him. Even if he goes for free next season. Id hate to being forced in a situation where Balogun is the only recognised striker.

Pepesuave

Lacazette will not command a significant transfer given his wages and 1 year left on his contract so I personally I'm not keen to sell unless we plan to sign a replacement this window

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom