• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This game is Arsenal’s worst performance I have ever seen. There was no fight, no dynamic. And this team is not a cheap team to maintain. Auba is one of the best paid in PL. Some of the first team players are on 100k p/w. Yet they show no fight against City. Being casual is a mild phrase to describe how the team were defending. They are collectively ball watching! Citeh played like they were playing against mannequins.

I remember Arsène sometimes fielded players with limited talents like Denilson. But his team were functioning as a system despite losing to Sheik’s Citeh from time to time. In contrast, this Arteta team is unbearable to watch. The stats reflects how a horrendous show it is.

IstraBalagina

Yes please enlighten me on how dangerous the covid vaccine is despite the fact that 95 percent of the people dying from covid in the US are unvaccinated. I'm too stupid to understand how vaccines work so please give me some sources to read.
Don't use your car, you pollute the air and cause global warming

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
This must be the worst start to a Premier League season. Played 3, Lost 3, 0 Goals scored, 9 Against. I text my Everton Supporting Brother in Law, asked if he wants to swap Rafa for Arteta, haven't heard back yet. Perhaps he is warming to Rafa.
Have the nucleus of young British players, experience up front. Wanting to preservere with Arteta, (up and coming Coach, highly regarded at Man City). Can he turn things round, not sure.
I would have Rafa or Ancelloti.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This game is Arsenal’s worst performance I have ever seen. There was no fight, no dynamic. And this team is not a cheap team to maintain. Auba is one of the best paid in PL. Some of the first team players are on 100k p/w. Yet they show no fight against City. Being casual is a mild phrase to describe how the team were defending. They are collectively ball watching! Citeh played like they were playing against mannequins.

I remember Arsène sometimes fielded players with limited talents like Denilson. But his team were functioning as a system despite losing to Sheik’s Citeh from time to time. In contrast, this Arteta team is unbearable to watch. The stats reflects how a horrendous show it is.
The worst part is how we go into games like this already resigned to losing. A team like Arsenal should be able to give anyone a go even if they're twice as expensive as our team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bar last season (which didn't count anyway, as it's the fans that make the difference in home and away games) we haven't finished a season with a record away from home with a positive goal difference since 2016/2017 (and even the last 6 months of that were quite bad, tbh) have almost no faith in this team to get a good result away from home in the league.

We really need to sort this out soon, big reason for our decline...the players/manager need to be stronger and braver when playing away, feel they give up too easily.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Holy mother of god. :lol: :lol: :lol:
giphy.gif

Riou

That was one of the worst beatings we ever had, even the 8-2 wasn't this crap...that game kinda turned on bad misses by us at key moments, while this one it looked like we were just begging to get smashed.

I remember when we lost 6-3 to City in 13/14...we very easily could have gotten point in that game, created plenty, just the finishing was the difference.

There always used to be something you could point too, to give you even just some hope...not anymore.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That was one of the worst beatings we ever had, even the 8-2 wasn't this crap...that game kinda turned on bad misses by us at key moments, while this one it looked like we were just begging to get smashed.

I remember when we lost 6-3 to City in 13/14...we very easily could have gotten point in that game, created plenty, just the finishing was the difference.

There always used to be something you could point too, to give you even just some hope...not anymore.
Remember when we lost 3-1 to United in 2017. We were still all over them. De Gea pulled off some world class saves. The most saves any keeper had made in the Prem since Opta collected data. We had 33 shots to their 8, 16 on target, hit the post and bar. xG through the roof.

Yesterday was a disgrace, utter capitulation.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

you are a ducking imbecile and perfectly explains why we have Arteta in folks on this forum. Too many dumb guillable ****s in this fanbase.
:lol:
think you are proving the 'mind-altering' anti-vaxxers hypothesis correct with your demented outburst.

the most scariest phrase of all is 'rushed science'.
never has there been a vaccine imposed that is experimentally a few months old. no-one knows the side-effects a year down the road, never mind a few years. and they'll blame the healthy unvaccinated (guilty even if proven innocent) for any issues.
it's to condition folk for the mark of the beast.

but i think we can agree ARTETA-OUT.

Riou

Remember when we lost 3-1 to United in 2017. We were still all over them. De Gea pulled off some world class saves. The most saves any keeper had made in the Prem since Opta collected data. We had 33 shots to their 8, 16 on target, hit the post and bar. xG through the roof.

Yesterday was a disgrace, utter capitulation.

Yeah, there was some pride in how we lost back then, at least.

People go on about Brighton and their xG...before it became big in the last year or 2, our xG must have been crazy from 2006-2015...least we would play well, then kinda beat ourselves.

Whereas now...well, we still beat ourselves and in a more embarrassing manner, but without the amazing football being played before it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom