• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
People trying to blame Wenger are utter cretins. Go worship at your altar of mediocritty that is Arteta you absolute fukcing turigid ****ing ****s.

There has been £500M spent since Wenger left and over 24 new players brought in. If there are any "Wenger era" players still playing, it's down to the managers and DOF that were in charge after Wenger left. You ****ing dumbfuck c*nts.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
If Xhaka has any testesterone in any of his 2 balls he should start refunding the fans that travelled to manchester city. Shameless.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

i was wenger out. he was past his sell-by time. and i was emery in, and vehemently questioning arteta's appointment. just happens that we made the wrong replacements, but the chorizo todger out and wenger now in til the end of season sounds like a hannibal smith plan.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
oh my god love GIF by ZDF

Most of the time during this game, really. We're all over the place.

I didn't see anyone saying that Wenger is the main reason.
This is not black and white, you can't put the blame solely on one figure. this is about consequences, chain of events, bad decisions over the years which led to this predicament.
This decline started 15 years ago when Kroenke launched his take over and Wenger was part of it, we still have rubbish Wenger players in the squad so you can't really say that he's 100% innocent.

Yes the decline started back then but it was Wenger that was slowing it down and keeping us competitive until his last season.

95 percent of managers would not have been able to do what he did with the limited funding and massive cash injections being funnelled into rival teams. If you have Pep our 11/12 squad back then I guarantee you he wouldn't even finish top 6.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

I'm out of the loop with this anti-vax talk, but anyone who is anti vax on this forum can **** off. Anti-vaxxers cause more harm to children worldwide than paedophiles.

o_O the demented and deranged rantings of brainwashed cattle.

i expose abusers, child and vaxx.

wrong thread to discuss this, but the truth.
no need for psychotic hyperbole.

Last edited:
o_O the demented and deranged rantings of brainwashed cattle.

i expose abusers, child and vaxx.

wrong thread, but the truth.

😂 Yes I'll trust the deranged twitter redpill ramblings of a guy who missed his monthly injection of paliperidone over actual scientists and researchers. Can you actually link some evidence that's not from twitter or facebook?

Vaccines save the lives of around 2 million babies each year. But please tell me about how Bill Gates uses those vaccines to create 5G towers.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

This thread makes no sense. From a fake qatari prince to some antivaxor lol. There would be no anti vaxors had this been something more tragic like ebola. Antivaxors would disappear the minute they found out u bleed from all your Orpheus's.

It's not until we go back to the present vaccine age and children die by the thousands to vaccine preventable diseases. There's a reason the majority of antivaxxers are Gen X and not baby boomers. The boomers remember what things were like before vaccines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom