• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Amazed people are backing amn over the club for this. I love all the hale end kids and hope everyone of them make it here but still...
He has been literally a flip flop for years under multiple managers over playing position when youngsters would love to play anywhere for a club like Arsenal. Did Ramsey moan when he played on the wing? Does taa moan playing as rb now?

After years finally he comes to realization (after a very average loan playing CM) that he's not gonna get chance at CM, and now he asks the club to play him as RB, so we should immediately accept and give him whatever he wants? He was pretty decent at rb but wasn't like dropping 10/10 performances.
Agree we could have sold him last season - although pretty sure he wanted to play CM then and wolves were interested to play him as wing back only.
Posting this on insta after us rejecting Everton bid is pathetic. Epl clubs have money. And Everton is pretty rich. They come with a pathetic loan + option offer and we should be happy with that? What he did now weakens our position much further.
Fvck the club. The club is not god. We can clearly see the club is run by the most incompetent manager and football director. AMN is far far better player than Cedric and chambers. A club shouldn’t ruin a players career because a Spanish clown feels like it and want to play his mates client.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
AMN mostly played as Wingback with Emery and Arteta early months are managers not trust him as RB? because of his lack of awareness and poor positioning even if that the case he should have started ahead of Cedric against City lol.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
The weird thing is he didn’t actually play that bad in midfield for WBA. The games that I saw, he was actually one of their better players and he started to build a good partnership with Conor Gallagher in midfield.

It’s very hard at Arsenal to do so when he’s in and out of the team frequently.
Yh I'm just going by Allardyce's comments here, it sounded like he didn't rate his performances in midfield for WBA, or at least compared to the abundance of quality we have at CM like Elneny and Xhaka.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If he was happy to play there, why the **** did Arteta drop him not long after the Community Shield win, ffs 🤬

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

After reading that message from AMN I'm putting a bet on that he starts midfield for us against Norwich. Arteta being the absolute weirdo that he is likely to do it out of spite.

Truth is with Xhaka suspended, Partey out, Elneny in quarantine there won't be many left to start. Unless we make a signing that is there is a high probability of him being needed.

Riou

He changed the system to a back 4.

He could have at least given him a chance to learn that role, I remember him playing really well against Salah in a back 4.

Would have much preferred Niles and his growing pains, in learning a new role, over the rest of the ****s we have.

Not like we have Lauren or Sagna at righback these days.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
also promoting Arteta from head coach to Manager is worst decision i even seen who does that these days? nobody give a manager full control these days. just weird decision from the board that time Arsène with all his experience struggled to do a manager job in last few years in his time here and you gone give an newbie that title no wonder the amount of bad mismanagement because Arteta is new in this and can't make his mind up.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I agree with @MikelHadADream that this is easily one of the worst, if not the worst transfer business in any sport considering we splashed out on signings that wouldn’t make a huge difference. We already had solutions in our squad and we didn’t have to spend 100m+ on them.

Ramsdale - Emi Martinez
Tavares - AMN
Ben White - Saliba
Lokonga - Keep Guendouzi and Willock

Arteta’s pettiness and narcissistic behaviour plus Edu being completely out of his depth has set our club back.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Now I’m not even a big AMN fan but he’s clearly a better RB than chambers right? Definitely as a traditional overlapping RB and also arguably as a RB who tucks into CM.

We’ve been crying out for an athletic RB that makes overlaps and allows Pepe/Saka to cut in with more freedom. This guy made the England team doing that.

To me this looks like more evidence of Arteta not playing someone at the expense of the team due to some sort of issue. His reign of terror needs to end.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
There is no escape from Artetatraz
65225-B20-413-C-4-F10-96-F2-156-DB98-A85-D9.jpg

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Arteta and the club were completely wrong with saliba and guendouzi situations. I love Matteo and he did nothing wrong with maupay imo and now we had to spend more money to replace him with lokonga as well. That's been pretty bad. But there's nothing wrong with amn and emi situation. All of us agree that amn should have been sold to wolves last season but can't accept we sold emi?
I agree with @MikelHadADream that this is easily one of the worst, if not the worst transfer business in any sport considering we splashed out on signings that wouldn’t make a huge difference. We already had solutions in our squad and we didn’t have to spend 100m+ on them.

Ramsdale - Emi Martinez
Tavares - AMN
Ben White - Saliba

Arteta’s pettiness and narcissistic behaviour plus Edu being completely out of his depth has set our club back.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Oh **** off with this ****. It's one thing saying Arteta is a **** manager which he is but this whole throwing this baseless racism **** just because you don't agree with someone is beyond pathetic.
I'm not really thinking about the race situation. We have black players that he plays. More so the type of individual.

That video where AMN is sitting there talking about taking a paneka down the middle basically shows what kind of person he is, while Chambers is sitting there meekly. The players on the list I wrote are self confident. Something Arteta doesn't take to. He surrounds himself with kids on his coaching staff. He plays yes men. Anyone who isn't gets forced out.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Pepe, Auba, Martinelli, AMN, Nelson, Guendouzi, Willock, Saliba, Gabriel, Balogun. I mean.... That is a lot of black players... just saying.
I think it’s a clique thing. For me he clearly has issues with the french clique and Pepe practically confirmed that on Instagram.

Is it a coincidence they all happen to be black…probably tbh.

Riou

Ramsdale - Emi Martinez
Tavares - AMN
Ben White - Saliba

Agree mostly...though I believe Lokonga is the better player, over Guendo and Joe...glad we got that done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom