• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Do Roma have an option to buy? Loan fee involved? Not holding my breath for anything decent, Edu's a loser.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

🥲

Wow! It’s gone through, finally. Me and his girl are ready to criticise Mourinho as soon as he doesn’t play him.

#TeamAMN

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

🥲

Wow! It’s gone through, finally. Me and his girl are ready to criticise Mourinho as soon as he doesn’t play him.

#TeamAMN
Are you joking? You just have to criticize Edu and co. in the same sentence.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Are you joking? You just have to criticize Edu and co. in the same sentence.

Criticise Edu? Not at all as he made this happen. He deserves praise for his hard work and dedication.

Freeing the shackles from Auba and Pepe next inshallah.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Do Roma have an option to buy? Loan fee involved? Not holding my breath for anything decent, Edu's a loser.
According to tge Mail no fee there is an option. I imagine they will be taking on his wages as a minimum but the story does not mention that.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

All very quiet on midfield incomings. Weird with this now being done.

Something's happened, he got man of the match then was completely frozen out. Bizarre tbh. But he was never gonna really be a regular here, even as a guy who'd come in for others so this move is overdue a bit. Well assuming he doesn't come back like last summer.

drippin

Something's happened, he got man of the match then was completely frozen out. Bizarre tbh. But he was never gonna really be a regular here, even as a guy who'd come in for others so this move is overdue a bit. Well assuming he doesn't come back like last summer.
My assumption is something similar to Guendouzi, that he has demanded game-time or criticized Arteta for not playing him. Arteta wants cohesion in the team, and people humbly battling for game-time.

Just that the club has learned not to tank the value too much.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If the plan is to sell in the summer then an option would be idiotic. Unless he falls apart his value is unlikely to drop.

BIoodBrother

I do not understand.
Whos gonna play these 5games in 15days from Saturday onwards in CM.
We have Xhaka and Sambi. Thats it.
We can draft Chambers in but what if we have a red card or injury.
I am amazed that we didnt tell them to do the deal in 2-3 weeks when the window will still be open as we're short already.
I dont see Sambi playing 450mins in 15days and i dont see how we're supposed to avoid that either.
An injury or covid or red to him or Xhaka and we're down to our bare Bones in the busiest period of the season.

drippin

I do not understand.
Whos gonna play these 5games in 15days from Saturday onwards in CM.
We have Xhaka and Sambi. Thats it.
We can draft Chambers in but what if we have a red card or injury.
I am amazed that we didnt tell them to do the deal in 2-3 weeks when the window will still be open as we're short already.
I dont see Sambi playing 450mins in 15days and i dont see how we're supposed to avoid that either.
An injury or covid or red to him or Xhaka and we're down to our bare Bones in the busiest period of the season.
It's a travesty if we don't sign some midfielder soon. It's so stupid I can't understand it.

Only reason for this without a new midfielder is imo, that AMN has fallen out with Arteta, and can't get along anymore.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

My assumption is something similar to Guendouzi, that he has demanded game-time or criticized Arteta for not playing him. Arteta wants cohesion in the team, and people humbly battling for game-time.

Just that the club has learned not to tank the value too much.

With the amount of leaks at this club, I'm sure something would have came out if AMN openly criticised Arteta, it's probably something a bit more petty.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
In an emergency, we could play Chambers or Ødegaard there. We could even play one holding mid (Xhaka, Lokonga or Chambers) with 2 of Saka, ESR or Ødegaard infront.

Of course though, we need to get a cm in ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom