• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Or maybe its just that Ainsley thinks he should play every week while Arteta prefers people who can concentrate & pass the ball? 🤫

Yeah but he got a man of the match award after an excellent performance and then just never played after that.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Yeah but he got a man of the match award after an excellent performance and then just never played after that.
He put in a good showing against Watford. Not sure it was quite as great as some people made out though tbh. It was hardly Partey V Man City standard.
I think he is backup/squad player & not a 1st choice starter for a big club.

He did pick up a niggle in training I think & also had covid so maybe thats the explanation why he has been out of the squad rather than something untoward?

I totally understand he wants to play every week (he is 24) so a move away is best for him & i really hope he does well.

Last edited:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
We will be stretched thin in midfield if he leaves. But given that he didn't even feature in bench in the past few matches, I don't think there can be a different outcome. He obviously wants to play regularly at this age. Good luck to him. Hope we have some kind of replacement available. Would love to see Azeez or Patino. But they haven't even featured much in cup matches yet.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Started once in midfield and was MOTM. Then never got another chance. I think he’s been told someone will come in. Or Sambi will be preferred. Because otherwise you’d think he’d fancy his chances during AFCON.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope he does terribly there, hate Jose.

Unless Mourinho gets sacked soon, then hope he is brilliant!

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Best of luck young man. Praying he applies himself and makes the most of this situation. Interesting to see how he gets on with Mou.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Good luck to him, hope he does really well. Roma are a big club so that's a great move for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom