• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 449,523
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We need a whole new restructuring less than a couple of years after the last one. In that time we've managed to let sides such as Leicester and West Ham catch us up and being honest overtaken us never mind the top 4. At that point you realise this whole mess has cost us far longer than 2 years in the long run. Assuming Arteta goes before Christmas then that's another 4 months down the drain.

My worry is that if Arteta goes then Edu will have won the power battle and will cling on by virtue of buying a bunch of under 25s this summer.

Really I think it’s time for an experienced hand to at least join him in the transfer office. He’s as much a rookie here as Arteta.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
My worry is that if Arteta goes then Edu will have won the power battle and will cling on by virtue of buying a bunch of under 25s this summer.

Really I think it’s time for an experienced hand to at least join him in the transfer office. He’s as much a rookie here as Arteta.

At this point Arteta should absolutely go. Edu will self-destruct by the next transfer window.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
AMN, Nketiah and Nelson would be getting sold for 60 mill by the likes of Chelsea, City and Liverpool

We on the other hand look like we could lose them all on a free

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel

When we decided to go down the Arteta route there should have been an experienced head in there above him. Far lesser clubs than us would never think of putting two severely inexperienced hands in those positions.

Giving Arteta the manager title so soon after winning the cup feels like a blatant passing the buck move for when things eventually went wrong.

Malky

Established Member
Despite us spending the highest amount of money, every club is having a better ****ing window than us! :facepalm:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Envious of Madrid's midfield options, especially the holding players like Casemiro, Valverde and now Camavinga. Would kill for just one of them.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Pogba + Mbappe on a free next season can u imagine.
+ release clause from Haaland.

With Valverde, Camavinga and Blanco they have a top-talent for every position now in midfield. If they can replace Modric with Pogba, that's top business.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

yes Perez won either way but i think they'll try to get Mbappe deal done Tomorrow.
Idk I think he’s trying to unsettle him showing he wants him bad and then blame PSG for it not going through, pre-signing him in January for free.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

With Valverde, Camavinga and Blanco they have a top-talent for every position now in midfield. If they can replace Modric with Pogba, that's top business.
Who’s blanco? Is that Ben White’s spanish halfbrother?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Been told by a reliable source Haaland to Utd is basically good as done next summer if Ole is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom