• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Norwich City | Saturday, 11th September | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know if I want us to win or not. Both teams are in poor form, but I'm sure Norwich fancies this. This might kickstart their season. Historically, we always have the upper hand against them, but struggling to see how we beat them seeing the way we play.

The stats makes for grim reading

Screenshot-20210905-120307.png

Screenshot-20210905-120327.png

We do seem to have a decent record against them tbf

Screenshot-20210905-120244.png

This match always come to mind when I think about Norwich. Orgasmic football!

A bit of nostalgia for my boy @Riou

Predicted Lineup

Attachments

• 1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Does anyone get flashbacks to first game of Premier League era? 1992/93, Highbury, Arsenal lose 4 - 2 against Norwich City. Think Mark Robins scores twice. Steve Bould scores for us.
If that wasn't enough, the following season 1993/94, opening day game home to Coventry City, we lose 3 - 0. Mick Quinn hatrick.
I was at School at the time, the S@#t I got off Liverpool supporting pupils. Hated those two games. Think you can start the season off well against no disrespect Norwich and Coventry City at home. Then we start the season with defeats.

I was always in awe of that fat bastard.

In spite of having the gross tonnage of a World War 2 era dreadnaught, he managed to score some beautiful goals 🤣

baccy_man

Established Member
This should be a game that we can start to make our way back up the table as long as we don't play the slow passing for the sake of passing game,
If we start the game with a bit of desire we should win unless the players are not behind the manager then we could see a crap game.

Malky

Established Member
No excuses left for Arteta here, he basically has a fully fit squad to pick from.
Dropped points and he's 100% sacked tonight. Infact anything less than a dominating win and I'd be quite worried for the rest of the season.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

My phone is sounding like the Klaxons of the Galactica during battle.

People who don't even watch football are forwarding me all sorts of "funny" Arsenal related stats & whatnot.

This is what Arteta has done to the club.

Getting bantered by fans of rival clubs & football supporters in general can be stomached.

Getting bantered by people who can't understand the offside rule is a step too far 🤣

Tom Mix

This should be a game that we can start to make our way back up the table as long as we don't play the slow passing for the sake of passing game,
If we start the game with a bit of desire we should win unless the players are not behind the manager then we could see a crap game.
Absolutely. Get the ball up quickly and play the entire game in their last third. Don't let them out of it until we hear the final whistle.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If we don’t win this you can put us down for a relegation scrap this season. We’re losing our next two against Burnley and Sp**s, can only hope Potter is having nightly sessions with Vinai.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

A real Arsenal fan always wants Arsenal to win. Even friendlies.

Not me. A loss here would be brilliant. From what I have heard Conte is waiting in the wings, lots of talk already about how much he wants this squad, he's already been looking at tactics.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I would like to see people's predictions for the scoreline. What they predict now, and what they predict after the lineups are announced.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Been busy with CLB & Donda, both Drizzy and Kanye wanted me around for the releases.

Did we actually sign another Japanese player just for marketing purposes again?

Drizzy in London right now and @OnlyOne returns.

Makes you wonder…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom