• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Norwich City | Saturday, 11th September | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know if I want us to win or not. Both teams are in poor form, but I'm sure Norwich fancies this. This might kickstart their season. Historically, we always have the upper hand against them, but struggling to see how we beat them seeing the way we play.

The stats makes for grim reading

Screenshot-20210905-120307.png

Screenshot-20210905-120327.png

We do seem to have a decent record against them tbf

Screenshot-20210905-120244.png

This match always come to mind when I think about Norwich. Orgasmic football!

A bit of nostalgia for my boy @Riou

Predicted Lineup

Attachments

• 1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
shirt sales mean jack sh*t, he's a CB, he ain't Son, doubt this guy's on any billboards out there. We signed him cos he can head the ball and face up a winger 1-on-1, that's it.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We need to try and score a few and make a dent in the GD as soon as possible. Minus 9 ffs, it's like the temperature in Blaze of Glory's igloo.

bergholt

It'll probably be like 2-0 or something, unconvincing but enough to ease a bit of the pressure on Arteta and for the home fans to not show any real discontent.

Yep, no goals in the first half, then one early in the second from a Norwich defensive mistake, and one late from a sub as Norwich get bored.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This fixture is actually such a blessing for Arteta, literally any other fixture and you'd be thinking there's a real chance of us dropping points because of our form but we happen to play one of the worst sides in PL history at home (not that it's a great advantage but it'd be slightly tougher at Carrow Road). This Norwich side literally have nothing about them and without their star man this season, they're honestly such a nothing team. The fact that just as the pressure is beginning the mount he gets this fixture next shows that Arteta's luck might be unmatched.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I don’t think Tomiyasu was signed to sell shirts either, there are far better Japanese players to do that with, if that was the aim.

From all the articles I’ve read I am pretty sure his height and ability with two feet were why he was signed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When we signed Park in 2011, he was a pretty big deal in South Korea at the time, could imagine we got a nice short term boost in sales from that.

Even Inamoto in 2001 was one of Japan's highest rated young players, wasn't he...but would a defensive fullback/centre back sell shirts?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
My phone is sounding like the Klaxons of the Galactica during battle.

People who don't even watch football are forwarding me all sorts of "funny" Arsenal related stats & whatnot.

This is what Arteta has done to the club.

Getting bantered by fans of rival clubs & football supporters in general can be stomached.

Getting bantered by people who can't understand the offside rule is a step too far 🤣

Silly media and social media inspired crap about Arsenal being a write off.

We are in horrible form, but this talk of Arsenal's squad being hopeless and light years away is just rubbish IMO.

These same people will be dead quiet, once we get rid of Arteta and bring in a manager who can actually manage the team. These very same players.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Silly media and social media inspired crap about Arsenal being a write off.

We are in horrible form, but this talk of Arsenal's squad being hopeless and miles away is just rubbish IMO.

These same people will be dead quiet, once we get rid of Arteta and bring in a manager who can actually manage the team. These very same players.

Well said!

It's ridiculous we as a fanbase have to justify that our disillusionment is with our manager & not the squad.

The one he inherited from Emery were 2 points away from 4th place & reached a Europa League final.

The players will put in a better shift when a real manager assumes the reigns at the club.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Pubs were already seeing trade at 1030 this morning for this. Ok, plenty red faces and most of them probably the alcoholic majority of the home fans, but they were there! The anticipation of our first points of the season maybe too much for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom