• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Norwich City | Saturday, 11th September | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know if I want us to win or not. Both teams are in poor form, but I'm sure Norwich fancies this. This might kickstart their season. Historically, we always have the upper hand against them, but struggling to see how we beat them seeing the way we play.

The stats makes for grim reading

Screenshot-20210905-120307.png

Screenshot-20210905-120327.png

We do seem to have a decent record against them tbf

Screenshot-20210905-120244.png

This match always come to mind when I think about Norwich. Orgasmic football!

A bit of nostalgia for my boy @Riou

Predicted Lineup

Attachments

• 1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don’t want us to lose anymore. Someone made a good point about our season being written off in September.

I’m hoping that Arteta being 10th or something 1/3rd of the way through this season will be enough to get him sacked but not bad enough for someone to come in and have something to aim for.

Having said that, if losing tomorrow is what is required then so be it.
Yeah, I still don’t want him to lose and would love it he finally got the team motivated into a winning streak good enough to equal the likes of West Ham.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah everyone says this and that, apart from one or two guys they are actually pretty pro Arteta.

They are more onto Kronke for not spending 200m on top of what we’ve already spent.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stan’s done his bit this year, if they essentially let some of his millions flutter into the sea off Brighton pier, it’s not his fault

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Been busy with CLB & Donda, both Drizzy and Kanye wanted me around for the releases.

Did we actually sign another Japanese player just for marketing purposes again?
Sounds like cultural appropriation to me, shouldn't you be making music with the Arctic Monkeys or Kasabian or some sh*t like that?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
sp*rs could be 12 points out of 12 by kick-off btw, that'll be fun.

So were Everton last season, Arsenal still ended up finishing ahead of them...believe!

It's not happening anyway, Paddy is getting a result today.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I think we signed Tomiyasu cos he was cheap and we'd sell a lot of shirts. Don't want to write him off yet but I don't rate fullbacks unless they're fast.

It was obviously a signing for shirt sales and to raise our name over in Japan, it's a simple advertising kind of transfer and we see this all the time. No one comes from the Italian league and does well, doubt he ever starts for us.

Apparently, we're looking to loan him in January.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It was obviously a signing for shirt sales and to raise our name over in Japan, it's a simple advertising kind of transfer and we see this all the time. No one comes from the Italian league and does well, doubt he ever starts for us.

Apparently, we're looking to loan him in January.
Why did you get banned though?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Ah, you missed the Highbury Days. Actually, those two seasons, we won the FA Cup and League Cup (1992/93), and European Cup Winners Cup (1993/94). If it meant Arsenal losing at the start of the season and we won something, I would take that. Won Premier League Titles at Highbury, Great Times. Look it up my friend!!!
I have been assured many times on this forum that all aspects of Arsenal history began in 1996 when Wenger arrived on the scene. But you seem to be referring to a time before this - the equivalent of discussing the life in the universe before the big bang.

Have I been lied to?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is Mikel's biggest league win as boss, the 4-0 over Norwich in 2020?

Funny game that...Cedric scoring a 25 yarder, followed by thunderous applause by Vinai, will always be the peak of Arteta-ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom