• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Norwich City | Saturday, 11th September | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know if I want us to win or not. Both teams are in poor form, but I'm sure Norwich fancies this. This might kickstart their season. Historically, we always have the upper hand against them, but struggling to see how we beat them seeing the way we play.

The stats makes for grim reading

Screenshot-20210905-120307.png

Screenshot-20210905-120327.png

We do seem to have a decent record against them tbf

Screenshot-20210905-120244.png

This match always come to mind when I think about Norwich. Orgasmic football!

A bit of nostalgia for my boy @Riou

Predicted Lineup

Attachments

• 1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This win honestly doesn't change much in my view. Arteta clearly is struggling to make the team play well. At times I feel we cannot buy a goal! How many sitters did we miss? Like a team of 11 Timo Werners... The goal we finally got was after hitting the post twice. Just super scrappy in the end. And this is against the bottom team of the league. We are really midtable at best right now. Hopefully the team can build some momentum and confidence before the NLD. At least Sp**s got beaten 3-0! All good! :popcorn:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also another nothing guy like Brendon Williams decided today is the day he gonna be hero guy was blocking everything.

White gab look good Tomi look full of energy and can be anywhere is pitch. Ramsdale is comfertably better than Leno with ball he wasn't tested today.

Special mention to Lokonga such great buy. AMN did very well but he frustrate the hell out of me when he dribble against 2-3.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Partey, Gabby, Tommi all playing. Tommi a big plus. We won.

AM is very angry because we didn't win 7-0 and get 6 points for the win.
We needed a dominant performance instead of a scarp through. Still don’t look like a good team. Players ‘playing’ is like the bare minimum :lol:

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

it was utter relief when the goal went in, but we just aren't dangerous anymore. and the overall performance is were we are sadly at with arteta. our 3 pointers will be plucky, scrappy wins 😬

GLITCH

Arteta is lucky he has better players than Norwich. Contender for flukiest goal of the season keeps him safe for now.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This was OK. We still look a mess in the final 3rd despite the umpteen shots we were able to muster. But we won and we didn't look bad, so kudos!

This win honestly doesn't change much in my view. Arteta clearly is struggling to make the team play well. At times I feel we cannot buy a goal! How many sitters did we miss? Like a team on 11 Timo Werners... The goal we finally got was after hitting the post twice. Just super scrappy in the end. And this is against the bottom team of the league. We are really midtable at best right now. Hopefully the team can build some momentum and confidence before the NLD. At least Sp**s got beaten 3-0! All good! :popcorn:
I agree that this was not that inspiring of a performance and im not exactly optimistic about his tactics but he cannot be blamed for the bad misses….it should’ve been 4 nil let’s be honest…someone in the attack needs to say **** you im scoring..I like the flicks and creative passes but who’s gonna be the guy to say I’m not going to be denied I’m burying this…I think smith Rowe knows he needs to try and fill that role but he’s gotta be better in that regard

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

At least we won but 30 shots, only 6 on target.

That is diabolical and makes a mockery of our summer business. We’re gonna struggle big time this season unless players step up, ESR needs to wake the **** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom