• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Brighton And Hove Albion 0 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 2nd October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Since wenger gone with mikel and emery every team we face that so good with pressing we always struggle. I know not having stable back 4 for 3 years affect that but we really s**t at it

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not signing a midfielder to cover Xhaka/Partey and the lack of end product in our front three/four will cost us this season.

All our hopes are on Auba to get 20+ goals this season but that looks unlikely.
What happened to your AMN praise? He will surely walk into our midfield soon?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I’d take a loss to get a good manager tbf. I so want us to look good again. How long have we got to put up with this rubbish.

Someone like Potter would be excellent IMO.

Unfortunately I still feel that we're stuck with Mikel for this season at least. Lets at the very least hope that Edu is tapping up Graham as we speak, just in case ;)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What happened to your AMN praise? He will surely walk into our midfield soon?

Hard to walk into the midfield when he’s getting bleep tests. Confidence killer for any player.

Please use your brain when you quote me next time.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hard to walk into the midfield when he’s getting bleep tests. Confidence killer for any player.

Please use your brain when you quote me next time.
No, I just thought you would see him as our backup, not needing another, while saying others overvaluate our youngsters?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Think Sp**s will be onto Potter now.

Lets hope God, who is a gooner, keeps Graham safe.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No, I just thought you would see him as our backup, not needing another, while saying others overvaluate our youngsters?

AMN is 24 years old, the lad isn’t a youngster. Personally, I would have started him this game but that doesn’t mean we can’t upgrade on him. He’s just better than the other options we currently have available taking Xhaka and Partey out of it.

Although there are about 10 or more midfielders in the PL that would walk into our starting eleven ahead of what we have.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Why you back lie now? Lokonga was terrible for most part did improve but it wasn't his best performance lol

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What's funny is that Brighton clearly don't rate us like that, they didn't play in a way that they were fearful of anything we might do they simply played the same way as if it was against Palace, Newcastle, etc which is the most damning indictment of Arteta's Arsenal. Potter didn't have to do anything special today, he just told the lads to go out and play the same way they have been. Not so long ago any lesser side we faced would make themselves tough to break down because they knew going toe to toe wouldn't work, now teams have the confidence to just play expansive attacking football without consequence really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom