• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
Nothing because again, he's done nothing in a proper league and he's already almost 60. He's got like 6-7 years left in his career and hasn't shown anything at the top level. Football has more managerial turnover in the modern era than it ever has. If this man was a top manager, he would not have made it to 58 with the SPL as his biggest job. If you show any kind of elite managerial potential, clubs are bending over backwards trying to hire you in your 30's or 40s. This is why Nagelsmann, Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Arteta, Amorim etc. have all been hired or pursued by at minimum PL standard clubs if not truly elite ones by their early 40s.

He wasn't even Tottenham's first choice, they were turned down by numerous other managers with experience in proper leagues. Where is he getting the money from by the way? Levy is as tight as it gets and they've now got a 2nd season of no CL football because his Captain missed a sitter, possibly on purpose. No sir, he made his first tactical change in the 37th match of the season and now they are in no position to attract proper player because they have no CL football and no player worth their salt is going to sign up to play for a club whose fans are Arsenal voyeurs before they're Tottenham supporters.
You talk about age and stuff but how does this matter when Alsonso won the league in his first season, without a loss, and Arteta needed 3 summer windows before we started looking like a football club again? It doesn't matter at all, Ange in his first season showed brilliant football and you could even argue they almost played the best team in the world off the park. I'm pretty sure next season they'll compete for the title(Liverpool's spot), he looks 100x better than that fraud at United.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

You talk about age and stuff but how does this matter when Alsonso won the league in his first season, without a loss, and Arteta needed 3 summer windows before we started looking like a football club again? It doesn't matter at all, Ange in his first season showed brilliant football and you could even argue they almost played the best team in the world off the park. I'm pretty sure next season they'll compete for the title(Liverpool's spot), he looks 100x better than that fraud at United.
Go and support Sp**s then FFS

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Arteta won his first managerial trophy at 37 years old. You're ignoring your own club's history to **** off a Tottenham manager. Eww. 😂

Batman

Karma is a *****. Captain dummy could have scored his 1v1 and they'd be probably be playing CL football next season.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
Arteta won his first managerial trophy at 37 years old. You're ignoring your own club's history to **** off a Tottenham manager. Eww. 😂
Bro Arteta played 1.5 season of absolute dogsh1t football that looked like Mourinho depression phase, unlike Ange who's delivering football that aligns with our club's philoshopy(beautiful, attacking football). You cannot deny this. I never brought up trophies either you're just reacting with emotions or whatever idk.

Batman

Bro Arteta played 1.5 season of absolute dogsh1t football that looked like Mourinho depression phase, unlike Ange who's delivering football that aligns with our club's philoshopy(beautiful, attacking football). You cannot deny this. I never brought up trophies either you're just reacting with emotions or whatever idk.
You're on an Arsenal forum wanking off a Tottenham manager with nothing meaningful on his CV at almost 60 years old. He left his club and they *checks notes* won the league with over 90 points like they do every year no matter who is in charge. The title Gerrard won at Rangers is more impressive than anything Ange has done in his life. Is Gerrard an elite manager? If you want to obsess over Kamikaze football that produces nothing but bottling top 4 at this level, that's your business. An Arsenal forum is a f*cking odd place to do it and next season when they've won nothing yet again and he's either quit or been sacked, I will look forward to your excuses.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
You're on an Arsenal forum wanking off a Tottenham manager with nothing meaningful on his CV at almost 60 years old. He left his club and they *checks notes* won the league with over 90 points like they do every year no matter who is in charge. The title Gerrard won at Rangers is more impressive than anything Ange has done in his life. Is Gerrard an elite manager? If you want to obsess over Kamikaze football that produces nothing but bottling top 4 at this level, that's your business. An Arsenal forum is a f*cking odd place to do it and next season when they've won nothing yet again and he's either quit or been sacked, I will look forward to your excuses.
Why do you keep saying "they" and "Tottenham"? I said the manager is brilliant but he has to send absolute rubbish to the pitch.

What was Arteta doing with his dross? We were 8th or whatever don't remember and the football we played looked like prime Stoke City.

This isn't about them or us, try to stay objective, I'm not even w4nking off to him or them either....

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
He doesn't believe in defending and he never adapts to their opponent. How is this considered amazing?
I mean would we be good in defense if we didn't have fking Gabriel and Saliba, legit cheat code?

Their fullbacks are on par with Kiwior and Zinchenko, 2 calamities. Romero has his crazy moments too...

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
you are taking out all the effort Arteta made to make both legit cheat code. you forgot crazy moments of Gabriel? I bet they won't win anything with him. His football philosophy is pure chaos with super high offside line.

Batman

Why do you keep saying "they" and "Tottenham"? I said the manager is brilliant but he has to send absolute rubbish to the pitch.

What was Arteta doing with his dross? We were 8th or whatever don't remember and the football we played looked like prime Stoke City.

This isn't about them or us, try to stay objective, I'm not even w4nking off to him or them either....
And there is nothing about him that's brilliant. He's done nothing brilliant in his career. You're waxing poetic about a 5th place finish. Genuine weirdo behavior. This is really boring and silly.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
And there is nothing about him that's brilliant. He's done nothing brilliant in his career. You're waxing poetic about a 5th place finish. Genuine weirdo behavior. This is really boring and silly.
It's whatever man. I rate Ange and you don't. But don't tell me who to support cause that's not necessary.

Whatever happens I really hope we win the league next season and fk City

Batman

It's whatever man. I rate Ange and you don't. But don't tell me who to support cause that's not necessary.

Whatever happens I really hope we win the league next season and fk City
Nobody told you who to support. You made a statement that he's a brilliant manager based on absolutely nothing tangible and then failed miserably to defend said statement. If he's a brilliant manager then so is every other manager that's won a trophy at Celtic, so like all of them in the last 20 years. He's done absolutely nothing else.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Only Celtic manager I rate in my time watching football, is Martin O'Neil.

Thanks for calling Sp**s the losers they are Ange, but doubt he does much in a top league like this.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom