• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 8 (Oct 16-18)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Always confuses me why they announce man of the match before the match is over.

What if Mendy made a massive error in the last few minutes, or what if that volley had gone in at the end of the game.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If you are correct the European champions with one of the best managers who spent nearly 100m on a striker this summer & absolutely shedloads the summer before are only the 3rd best team in the league?
Simply shows how tough the prem league is nowadays.
Its on a totally different level to what it used to be.

It shows Liverpool and City are two extraordinary teams with the two best managers of their generation.

The Chelsea side that won the CL in 2012 weren't anywhere near as good as the two Manchester clubs that same season or the season after despite spending a ****load too.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

European champs yes but again it just feels like it's one off knock out tournament they won. Adding 110m lukaku to that squad and ending up with this.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's so weird with Chelsea. You'd think with Mount, Havertz, Ziyech, Pulisic and CHO as a supporting cast to Lukaku and James as their very attack minded RB with Chilwell also capable the other flank, in a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 they'd be capable of so much more. Or if you're persisting with 3atb at least have guys like Havertz and Ziyech supporting Lukaku with Chilwell and James as the wing-backs. But for some reason they persist on this super negative formation where they just play 2 or at most 3 any way attack minded plyers and you feel as tho they're not playing to the full potential of their squad. I mean it's been fairly effective for the most part but I definitely think there's a ceiling for them in terms of competing for the title over 38 games with Liverpool and City.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
It shows Liverpool and City are two extraordinary teams with the two best managers of their generation.

The Chelsea side that won the CL in 2012 weren't anywhere near as good as the two Manchester clubs that same season or the season after despite spending a ****load too.
Yes I agree & it just goes to show the standard at the moment.
If Chelsea the Euro Champs are the 3rd best,
Also look at the players Man U have after signing Sancho, Ronaldo & Varane to add to a squad that was already very strong.
Yet most still dont put them close to the top 3.
Thet though must be the best 4th side ever by a wide margin.
Certainly on paper they are miles ahead of Us Leicester,Sp**s etc.
Its Scary

Riou

Scripted actor who laughs all the way to the bank when Utd lose

He's like Karl Pilkington, can never tell if he's really like this or just acting.

He's funny either way though.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just saw the Liverpool highlights. The levels of consistency Salah has displayed since joining them are so high. You'd have to say he's even turning it up another notch so far this season as well. He's got a huge argument as to being the best player in the world right now.

Riou

I love how despite Newcastle being the new super evil, oil club.

My thoughts for this game are... "Please smash Sp**s"

Says a lot about what a disgusting team that Tottenham are.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom