• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 9 (Oct 22-24)

sdotzdot

Established Member
Pogba red is correct. On as a sub, he didn't fancy 45 minutes in the trenches. Xhaka esque motivation. Keita is being stretchered off so it's really unlucky for him. Ole moves ahead of Mikel in the sack race.
Him and Xhaka are both cowards who intentionally wanted the red, difference is pogba has the talent and popularity to back up his drama queen attitude, Xhaka is just ****.

United buying Sancho, Ronaldo, and Varane and coming into this season is like OnlyOne bringing Macbook to the bar to pick up nerdy book girls but only to be asked to leave by the Barista for killing the vibe.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Could tag everyone but cba, we're all witnessing it right now so people can think for themselves.

All I will say is earlier on I was called 'short & dumb/stupid' for an opinion.
Every visionary is mocked at the start 🙌

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why’s Neville calling for Cavani? He’s been on 5 minutes.

Trying to dodge Ole criticism at all costs :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Do you go Zidane or Conte if you're Utd? I lean towards Zidane because I think Pogba would respect him enough to be serious every week and we know he knows how to get the most out of CR7.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
If things don't go utd way they just start hurting opponents... Man Liverpool already light on mid and now keita stretchered off. Same they did vs us in our peak times.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom