• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 9 (Oct 22-24)

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Pogba red is correct. On as a sub, he didn't fancy 45 minutes in the trenches. Xhaka esque motivation. Keita is being stretchered off so it's really unlucky for him. Ole moves ahead of Mikel in the sack race.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kieta is really unlucky if this is serious injury. Liverpool short in midfield and he coming into form

This is world-class mate.

51a4FGEB9xL._AC_SX342_.jpg

Don't eat berries unless they are organic! Berries are like a swamp for all the poison that is used in acriculture.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Pogba is a small man without a brain. Lets hope we never see the cvnt in Premier League again. Massive, massive flop.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Could tag everyone but cba, we're all witnessing it right now so people can think for themselves.

All I will say is earlier on I was called 'short & dumb/stupid' for an opinion.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom