• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I dont want Arteta to do what he did with Partey.
I said If fit enough, I don’t his exact fitness neither do you; if he is fit enough without risking his health play him. This isn’t the match you just sit a guy to give him a blow

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Thanks - I was in a big one yesterday - American Social - during the PL games and it covered literally everything but. There’s another sports bar in my hotel so I’ll check it out later, but I’ll struggle to persuade the wife to let take a cab ride across town!
I think it's going to be hard to find a general sports bar in the US carrying the PL or footy in general. You kinda have to search them out. Unless they have patrons there who ask to have the games turned on they generally don't just put them on. You could go to that sports bar in your hotel and ask a bartender to turn it on. Sometimes I will search up Arsenal fan bars or something like that to find ones that have a good chance of showing the games.

Also, Peacock (absolutely frightening service name, btw) comes free included in our cable service if we subscribe to Comcast so it's not completely terrible if you're a cable subscriber (I am not, I steal my cable TV). Unfortunately, they will try to shoehorn bigger games on Peacock to force people to use their service to watch games. It's annoying. Edit: Actually, if this is on Amazon Prime then I wonder if it's even on Peacock at all. We don't get the Amazon Prime games in the US through that service which is also annoying lol.

Farzad Stoned

I think it's going to be hard to find a general sports bar in the US carrying the PL or footy in general. You kinda have to search them out. Unless they have patrons there who ask to have the games turned on they generally don't just put them on. Sometimes I will search up Arsenal fan bars or something like that to find ones that have a good chance of showing the games.

Also, Peacock (absolutely frightening service name, btw) comes free included in our cable service if we subscribe to Comcast so it's not completely terrible if you're a cable subscriber (I am not, I steal my cable TV). Unfortunately, they will try to shoehorn bigger games on Peacock to force people to use their service to watch games. It's annoying.
Where do you live? If you live somewhere with large immigrant populations like when I lived in Southern California they put football, real football on their TVs. If you in La go to the KingHead’s they open 4 am in Santa Monica, great English pub right on the sand best part ofLA. But in more Midwestern All American parts of country and the south you are probably right

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Where do you live? If you live somewhere with large immigrant populations like when I lived in Southern California they put football, real football on their TVs. If you in La go to the KingHead’s they open 4 am in Santa Monica, great English pub right on the sand best part ofLA. But in more Midwestern All American parts of country and the south you are probably right
I live in Pennsylvania. I have like one option to watch games with Arsenal fans within an hour of me. Even when I visit friends in DC area, I had to search up bars to make sure they were showing games. The Latino culture in my area are mostly Puerto Rican and they tend to like baseball the most so the next options would be Italians running pizza joints. Most of them don't have TVs running but some do and have footy on.

This is also middle of the state with a smaller population compared to say Philly or where you were in California.

Farzad Stoned

I live in Pennsylvania. I have like one option to watch games with Arsenal fans within an hour of me. Even when I visit friends in DC area, I had to search up bars to make sure they were showing games. The Latino culture in my area are mostly Puerto Rican and they tend to like baseball the most so the next options would be Italians running pizza joints. Most of them don't have TVs running but some do and have footy on.

This is also middle of the state with a smaller population compared to say Philly or where you were in California.
Yeah in that type of area you are correct it is harder to find a good bar to watch the game. I moved to Portland metro recently abd am loving Pacific Northwest

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Yeah in that type of area you are correct it is harder to find a good bar to watch the game. I moved to Portland metro recently abd am loving Pacific Northwest
Nice. My best friend and his wife lived in Portland for years and just moved right across the river to Vancouver in Washington. I went to a Timbers game a couple of years ago and it was a great experience. The scenery though is just on another level to the mountains (hills) we have here.

Farzad Stoned

Nice. My best friend and his wife lived in Portland for years and just moved right across the river to Vancouver in Washington. I went to a Timbers game a couple of years ago and it was a great experience. The scenery though is just on another level to the mountains (hills) we have here.
Lol I live in northwest Vancouver I love it I am 20 minutes from downtown Portland and 20 minutes away from total countryside and rustic scenery. After the endless sprawl of La metro it is actually refreshing, I actually love the rain after living 40 years almost in Southern California even sunshine gets old, but the women in La like no where else

Farzad Stoned

Romano is saying Utd players are still f*cked off with Phelan and Carrick running things.

Really hope we can capitalise on it if they’re not getting the new manager boost.
We got to capitalize they are probably the biggest threat to us snatching 4th, a six pointer

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nervous wreck already. I HATE this fixture. This is the game that gets my back up. A draw would actually be a good result but **** me I wanna smash them.

You have to say...

x360

...they do have great fans, and not ones we could all happily take a sledgehammer too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You have to say...

x360

...they do have great fans, and not ones we could all happily take a sledgehammer too.

That guy on the right is an even bigger ****ing ****** than Adam Mc****

Riou

Romano is saying Utd players are still f*cked off with Phelan and Carrick running things.

Really hope we can capitalise on it if they’re not getting the new manager boost.

Read somewhere that Everton are holding an emergency meeting about Rafa getting sacked.

Are we just going to keep playing teams getting new manage bounces, for the rest of this ****ing season :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Read somewhere that Everton are holding an emergency meeting about Rafa getting sacked.

Are we just going to keep playing teams getting new manage bounces, for the rest of this ****ing season :lol:

Don’t think Utd will be getting that bounce yet tbh.

Still seems a bit of a car crash there imo.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
To me, the rivalry with Man Utd will always be the one to spark most fire in my heart.
I understand some local gooneronos will take offense by this, but during my lifetime Tots hasnt been competitive in longer stretches.

So i am actually nervous today.

Riou

Don’t think Utd will be getting that bounce yet tbh.

Still seems a bit of a car crash there imo.

Both teams are pretty terrible, so manager bounce or not, we shouldn't be losing either.

6 points is my target these 2 games, anything less than 4 is unacceptable.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
We’ve been battered up the with the Da Silva brothers in midfield ffs. I know what this is all about, this is all about setting up the Arsenal manager for a big fall. Most of the forum were calling us unconvincing for the past six games and all of a sudden going up to Manchester United coming away three points is a foregone conclusion. So fake.
That's because as bad as we have been, they've been worse. That plus they haven't beaten us since 2018. We are all hoping this is the game the team starts to click.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Both teams are pretty terrible, so manager bounce or not, we shouldn't be losing either.

6 points is my target these 2 games, anything less than 4 is unacceptable.

I’d take four happily. Even could get talked into being happy with 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Top Bottom