• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s never going to be good enough but he isn’t terrible either.

Combine that with a board who think being young is an excuse for being poor and we’re going to be stuck with him for a while.

I don’t think they’ll give him a new contract but until it runs out next summer they’re going to look for any excuse to renew him. You just know it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He’s never going to be good enough but he isn’t terrible either.

Combine that with a board who think being young is an excuse for being poor and we’re going to be stuck with him for a while.

I don’t think they’ll give him a new contract but until it runs out next summer they’re going to look for any excuse to renew him. You just know it.

The Ole Cycle is dead, long live the Arteta Cycle. Think we’ve seen this team’s celling under him and I honestly don’t see a reason to give him more time and money.

Saving grace is most our signings have been good, so we won’t have a bad bunch for whoever comes next to work with.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If we had actual football people at this club they'd realise what's going on here, we don't and we'll keep going with this whole process stuff until **** really hits the fan. And by that stage probably find ourselves so far behind our rivals it'll take another 2/3/4 years,.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

The Ole Cycle is dead, long live the Arteta Cycle. Think we’ve seen this team’s celling under him and I honestly don’t see a reason to give him more time and money.

Saving grace is most our signings have been good, so we won’t have a bad bunch for whoever comes next to work with.
Bro, strong run of form to end the season or maybe a cup win and they’re going to renew him I can just tell.

Edu and Vinai have gone all in to protect themselves.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

And tell me more about just how much Arteta has improved this defence.
Seems to be good against teams outside of the top 8 but becomes very average against the better attacks in the league.

I don’t know what that means.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
-3 GD. LOL.

What a fraud. As the season progresses, we’re going slip back down to his level, which is 6-8th and that’s with playing once a week.

mirrorstares

It's really criminal what he has done to some players, and I fear what he will do to our youngsters once they fully embrace the Arteta method.

Whoever comes next will have an uphill battle removing that default cowardice from this team

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The positive for Arteta (not for us) is he has got them playing well enough that they’ll beat most of the **** teams and teams they should be beating. Games like today where a competent manager would have us winning or at worst getting a point will be lost causes. He’ll probably have us finish high enough for it to be considered an improvement in terms of standing in the table, but performances aren’t going anywhere.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom