• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That was ****ing pathetic.

Pathetic because we could have, should have won tonight.

Mikel this is unacceptable management dude, you wont last in the job producing **** like this.

Preacher

Always Crying
Not with fans like you I guess

Yeah because fans are playing, not the players coached by manager who is over his head.

Look at our advanced stats. We are bad. Worse than our current placement in the table. It will catch us on eventually. Every bigger team is scolding us.

DubbedTheNewWenger

Laca and Eddie look like they've been on the pitch for 90 minutes and not 10. Fresh legs should've been pressing harder

Overall super disappointed in the game. A few good things out of it, but mostly negatives. Come back strong against Everton.
What good things came outta this? This United team is on par with Burnley and we managed to hand em the game. Deluded post.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Hard one to take, especially against them. Given their poor form that was a real chance to put daylight between us. You have to take those opportunities when they are presented if you want to achieve anything. Sadly we've got a real habit of blowing those chances in recent years. United and Sp**s breathing down our
But they aren't in poor form.

Since ole went they haven't lost.

They drew with Chelsea week.

And have won 3 games now.

That's 3 wins and a draw.

rockofcashel

That was absolute poverty. That is the worst United team I have seen since the late 80s, and we still managed to lose to them.

I can take losses against City, Liverpool and Chelsea, because they are clearly on a level above us at the moment.. but if people want to be honest, that game was no more than a poor middle of the table scrap.. the best of both teams wouldn't come near the top three

I'm just angry angry angry after watching that.. so many of them were not bad.. terrible, but to be honest, I straight up blame Arteta for his cowardly picking of El Neny instead of Sambi.. he was looking for a draw from the kick off.. should have won, ended up losing

Poverty..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom