• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

StefanB

Nike were better. They very rarely missed.
I remember when we had Nike and people complained and wanted something else. Then we got Puma and they nailed the kits the first season, then went downhill and the same happened. Adidas came in and nailed the first few kits, and now we want something new.

I think we'll always have grievances at times whoever designs and produces our shirts. Ironically the best designs are always fan made. What they club really should do is make a real contest and the best design (voted for BY FANS) should win and that's what the next seasons shirts should be.

Never gonna happen in a million years though of course.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I remember when we had Nike and people complained and wanted something else. Then we got Puma and they nailed the kits the first season, then went downhill and the same happened. Adidas came in and nailed the first few kits, and now we want something new.

I think we'll always have grievances at times whoever designs and produces our shirts. Ironically the best designs are always fan made. What they club really should do is make a real contest and the best design (voted for BY FANS) should win and that's what the next seasons shirts should be.

Never gonna happen in a million years though of course.
Yeah but Nike over a 20 something year period pretty much gave you what you expect every season from an Arsenal kit. Red home with white sleeves, blue or yellow away and the third kit whichever one between blue or yellow wasn't the away color that season. Even their slight deviations from that were mostly class. Puma and Adidas are doing some things that are just nonsensical for no reason. I think there were probably less complaints over that long period with Nike than we've had in less than half of that time period with Puma and now Adidas.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
For me personaly, have always liked Umbro kits. They seem to be classy, and produce something unique.
Umbro haven’t got the cash to pay us what we need.

Nike kits these days are horrendous. They were decent 15 years ago. Much prefer adidas, some of the training tops are class for 5 a side/ running

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nike just do the same template with different colours for most teams now.

Glory days of 2010/11 are long gone.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
In the past there was a 'rule' (loose term), that Clubs released a kit every 2 years. Teams would have a Home Kit for two seasons then change. I'm not sure when this changed where Clubs release a New Kit every year.
For me personally, I felt there was more excitement, at the end of two seasons, there was the anticipation of a New Kit.
A change every year seems to have lost that anticipation. You may like a shirt one season, then it's gone the next.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I don't know if any of you caught any of the womens game, but the kit from behind looks absolutely tragic.

The white at the bottom of the shirt blending into the white shorts, what that blue stripe on the shorts... its just awful 😭
It does look bad but in the least offensive manner possible, it also is going to look worse on the women because of their anatomy and the fact that it was designed for a male silhouette and then kind of ported over to a women's kit shape. I think you'll find it doesn't look quite as awkward on the men.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah but Nike over a 20 something year period pretty much gave you what you expect every season from an Arsenal kit. Red home with white sleeves, blue or yellow away and the third kit whichever one between blue or yellow wasn't the away color that season. Even their slight deviations from that were mostly class. Puma and Adidas are doing some things that are just nonsensical for no reason. I think there were probably less complaints over that long period with Nike than we've had in less than half of that time period with Puma and now Adidas.
These days the away kit is like that guy you see on a short getting run over by a trolleybus. Absolute state of it all.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I don't know if any of you caught any of the womens game, but the kit from behind looks absolutely tragic.

The white at the bottom of the shirt blending into the white shorts, what that blue stripe on the shorts... its just awful 😭
I just literally saw the Highlights of the Arsenal women's match against Brighton. What is the Blue Stripe on the back of the white shorts all about.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom