• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 288,804

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also Elliot say that based on his opinion not sure the club told him that or sources close to club. but the window moving this way.

We not linking with anybody since start of window it was Vlahovic and Arthur the only serious once we couldn't get both since then there was no serious links with other players. There might be late surprise just like Tomi in deadline last summer but I doubt

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
So it's almost end of the window and we haven't signed anyone because we were trying to close a deal with an Italian club when the player didn't want to come here. Good job Edu.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Auba might end up staying. Just have him on bench there were articles about auba might stay if we can't get CF and he slowly get back to squad.

Juve not signing CF barca can't move Dembele and he rejected Al-nasser so he stay.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
"4th was never the target this year." Hahahah, what bollocks.
It wasn't "in start of season" he should have say that but when given opportunity to get 4th currently 2 points behind with game in hand we should have shown more ambition to strengthen because getting to CL will help you build your team quicker

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lol. He can say whatever he wants. Its unacceptable to not sign anyone this window. But the stupid Tetasexuals will accept statements like this.
After finishing 8th 2 seasons in row. Outspend every club to finish 6th. They will always lie and deceive. That’s what Artetasexuals do. Imagine when we sacked Emery after finishing 1 point off 4th Arteta said we need atleast 3 years and several hundred million to finish 4th

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I just know karma is waiting for Arteta. The moment the window is closed and he removes Auba I know Laca will get injured and rest of the season Nketiah will lead the line. The incompetence of the club will be shown to the world. I think that will be the moment the Athletic will say we can’t do this anymore. If we defend you then we lose any credibility we got left
Yes, it would be reckless to play the remainder of the season with only Laca and Nketiah as options. Would almost be indicative that they are not serious about chasing top 4.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It wasn't "in start of season" he should have say that but when given opportunity to get 4th currently 2 points behind with game in hand we should have shown more ambition to strengthen because getting to CL will help you build your team quicker
Of course the target is 4th with Arsenal. He could say that top 3 wasn't, but 4th absolutely is what we target every year.

It's different to say that Arteta would keep his job if we finish top 6, but 4th is the target for sure.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Of course the target is 4th with Arsenal. He could say that top 3 wasn't, but 4th absolutely is what we target every year.

It's different to say that Arteta would keep his job if we finish top 6, but 4th is the target for sure.
Its the standards and minimum expectation i agree but realistically we weren't even top 4 candidate at start of season we just over achieved a bit in 1st half of season of course for me it's huge disappointment we can't strengthen because I'm totally sure it'll cost us top 4.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
According to Wiki we have 22 players, but for different reasons four of those are rarely played or not played at all, Auba, Pepe, Cedric and Okonkwo.

Unless some players are rehabilitated, you’re literally looking at a starting XI and bench, that’s it, zero depth or room for manoeuvre.

So few games remaining means they might take that risk, but the likelihood of beating a top 4 rival, such as Utd, who have far greater depth, is unlikely.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
According to Wiki we have 22 players, but for different reasons four of those are rarely played or not played at all, Auba, Pepe, Cedric and Okonkwo.

Unless some players are rehabilitated, you’re literally looking at a starting XI and bench, that’s it, zero depth or room for manoeuvre.

So few games remaining means they might take that risk, but the likelihood of beating a top 4 rival, such as Utd, who have far greater depth, is unlikely.

We’re a Lacazette injury away from Nketiah up front. The season falls apart if that happens.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Its the standards and minimum expectation i agree but realistically we weren't even top 4 candidate at start of season we just over achieved a bit in 1st half of season of course for me it's huge disappointment we can't strengthen because I'm totally sure it'll cost us top 4.
We didn't overachieve because we got new players and already we were on top 4 form after Boxing Day.

The point is that the target is and was top 4, so he is talking total bollocks.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Pepe has to be utilised, simple as
Him and auba even if from bench. Arteta need to do that because if not he just simply not right in mind. We simply don't have enough depth if auba stay and get back to squad then things are more relaxed even tho he been s**t but better than having nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom