• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 288,811

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
They really trying hard to cost us place in CL. There is covid too apart from injures are we seriously going to depend on 13 good players to do the job for 17 games? Really massive risk everytime laca go down we pray he not seriously injured. We only left with 18 players just add CF we not asking for something crazy.
How can a club be this stupid ??

Honestly, Edu should be arrested tomorrow if we don’t activate that bloody RC

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I guess we just have to wait another 36 hours or so with moderate expectations. Orny didn’t say we aren’t signing anybody. Just not close. And the player we want has a release clause so it’s up to us and not negotiations to decide the fate of that transfer
I’m pretty sure Man U failed with a release clause in the past because they submitted it so late the papers didn’t have time to get done. It would be the final nail if we send Auba and then last second match the release clause only to be too late

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It’s so late now that any income would almost scare me, would scream panic buy, almost prefer to crash and burn than give a contract to another Cedric-type player.

Yeah the only deals that can really happen are release clauses (unlikely) or getting someone who’s not really needed, so someone like Morata if Juve/Atletico decide the want rid. Possibly Jovic if Real feel they don’t need him. Not much about otherwise.

It’s hard to know what the club are thinking in terms of If they’d want to do a short term loan. It does scream panic but the panic will be even worse if Lacazette gets injured and Nketiah is our main CF.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Surely a release clause has some clauses within it? I mean Sociedad leaves themselves naked if we bid his clause 2 hours before the window closes.

Must be something that says a bid has to be made X days or before the window closes.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah the only deals that can really happen are release clauses (unlikely) or getting someone who’s not really needed, so someone like Morata if Juve/Atletico decide the want rid. Possibly Jovic if Real feel they don’t need him. Not much about otherwise.

It’s hard to know what the club are thinking in terms of If they’d want to do a short term loan. It does scream panic but the panic will be even worse if Lacazette gets injured and Nketiah is our main CF.
On the last day it goes mental. I’m pretty sure a few loans will come in, nothing exciting but something that backs up what we have.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How can a club be this stupid ??

Honestly, Edu should be arrested tomorrow if we don’t activate that bloody RC
I can understand Isak release clause not activated he not worth 90m and will affect the spending in summer but there should be short term replacement i don't care about not add CB CM or WF we got enough covers there but CF is not only s**t but the replacement is s**t and both leaving in summer too

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Surely a release clause has some clauses within it? I mean Sociedad leaves themselves naked if we bid his clause 2 hours before the window closes.

Must be something that says a bid has to be made X days or before the window closes.
Nah, as long as the paperwork can go through it’s ok. The rc in Spain is really an agreement that the player can buy themselves out of their contract. So what technically happens is we pay the player who then goes to the Spanish FA and says he wants out of his contract. He pays them, they pay the club and he’s free to sign with us

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I can understand Isak release clause not activated he not worth 90m and will affect the spending in summer but there should be short term replacement i don't care about not add CB CM or WF we got enough covers there but CF is not only s**t but the replacement is s**t and both leaving in summer too
The problem is it’s not a massive market for strikers apart from mega names which also included Vlahovic. So who can that be ? Should we just splash 25-30m for someone like Toney ? I will never understand why we didn’t make a move for Calibral

Keplaz

No links or anything. But I wonder if we're going for Patrick Schick. Leverkusen have brought Aznoun's signing forward. He ain't coming to play second fiddle. I know he's balling in Gwrmany right now so would hopefully be good. But then again so was Sancho...

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The problem is that a significant part of our fanbase accept everything the club do because of some bizarre love for Arteta and his "project". Some of the people that are critical now will excuse this transfer window in a week or two for this reason.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No links or anything. But I wonder if we're going for Patrick Schick. Leverkusen have brought Aznoun's signing forward. He ain't coming to play second fiddle. I know he's balling in Gwrmany right now so would hopefully be good. But then again so was Sancho...
Leverkusen has serious CL ambition and look far more likely than us to get it. Why sell their main striker now who is killing it? Unless we match isaks release clause no one is coming

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Apparently Laca+Eddie have scored 2 PL goals from open play this season lol

Keplaz

Leverkusen has serious CL ambition and look far more likely than us to get it. Why sell their main striker now who is killing it? Unless we match isaks release clause no one is coming
Someone will come. Leverkusen are a selling club. It will cost cheddar to get Schick but we were willing to spend around £75 million on Vlahovic. If not him, someone will come, even if it's Alvaro Morata, if Barca get Auba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom